Alto TX310 (Pair) + TX212S w/ Stands, Cables & Carry Bag
- 350 Watts peak, (175 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The 90 H x 60 V horn delivers greater coverage
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- 900 watts of peak power output
- High-efficiency Class D amplifier
- Transducer: 12-inch with 2-inch high-temperature voice coil
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- XLR outputs, with six discreet DSP output modes for ideal matching with companion full-range speaker
- Polarity Reverse switch and Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported MDF cabinet with integrated 36mm pole socket
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Gorilla Tripod Stand Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Bringing to you the Alto TX310 paired with the fantastic TX212S Sub to give you this excellent active speaker package. Improve your sound with these powerful speakers, a fantastic bundle to improve your setup and it includes:
- 2x Alto TX310 Loudspeaker - 1-year Warranty
- 1x Alto TX212S 12" Subwoofer - 1 Year Warranty
- 1x Gorilla Tripod Speaker Stands with Bag - Lifetime Warranty
- 4x Stagg XLR to XLR Cable - 1 Year Warranty
Alto TX310 Loudspeaker
Introducing the Alto TX310, a 350-watt powered speaker perfect for a variety of live sound situations. With the TX3 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilising much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX3 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
The TX310 features a bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a precision horn. The horn design of the TX3 Series improves high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90 ?H X 60 ?V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX310 is housed in a rugged, lightweight, easily transportable cabinet. The trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that a full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX310 plays an indispensable role in your performance.
Introducing the Alto TX212s subwoofer; the next addition to the Alto TX series of PA speakers. This brilliant machine boasts six output modes that let the sub work seamlessly with PA speakers from any other brand meaning you don't have to have a full Alto set up in order to take advantage of the TX212S' powerful 12 inch woofer. The Alto TX212S has also been built to handle life on the road thanks to its super tough, internally-braced front-ported MDF cabinet, which also features a textured, satin black finish that will look great in any environment. It also comes at a more wallet-friendly price point which makes it ideal for anyone who wants professional quality sound without breaking the bank.
Professional Design. Elegant Style. Sound Investment
There are times when your sound system needs additional low-frequency output and "punch." For those situations, Alto Professional proudly offer the TX212S powered subwoofer. The TX212S subwoofer extends the bass response of virtually any full-range speaker, relieving that speaker of the difficult task of having to reproduce the low bass frequencies. This creates a system with stunning wide-range response characterised by dramatic, impactful low frequencies and effortless, undistorted mids and highs. The listening audience will hear everything with perfect clarity, from the lowest bass synth tones to the highest percussion bells and everything in between.
The TX212S subwoofer features a band-pass design and a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a solidly-braced ported enclosure, computer-optimised for powerful low-frequency performance. The enclosure is made from Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF). This strong, resonant-free material has virtually perfect acoustic characteristics, which ensures that the TX212S subwoofer's output is always clear and impactful. Cheaper enclosure with flex-prone walls actually rob the speaker of acoustic impact by dissipating the driver's energy as cabinet vibration. A sturdy, braced MDF enclosure doesn't waste the driver's motion as cabinet resonance.
Gorilla Tripod Stands
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
For further information on these products please click on the links above.