Alto Professional TS415
2500-watt 15-inch 2-way powered loudspeaker with bluetooth®, dsp & app control
- 2500 W peak (1600 LF + 900 HF) 1250 W continuous RMS (800 LF + 450 HF)
- FREE Alto App (iOS/Android) for remote configuration and control
- Bluetooth® audio streaming direct from device
- On-board DSP with 4 Speaker Use modes (inc. Custom EQ via App)
- True Wireless Stereo speaker linking via Bluetooth®
- Integrated 3-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo inputs, mic/line switches and independent level controls
- XLR Mix output, Speaker Use, and Sub Size Controls
- 15” driver, 2.5” (63 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil
- Lightweight enclosure for easy transport, set up and installation
- Versatile design - pole-mountable, wedge monitor or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
- Powerful and efficient class D amplifiers with fanless cooling design to run cleaner, quieter and with greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA
The Alto Professional TS415 is a two-way powered loudspeaker that is designed for live sound reinforcement applications. It features a 15-inch low-frequency driver and a 1-inch neodymium high-frequency compression driver, powered by a 600-watt Class D amplifier. The speaker has a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz, with a maximum sound pressure level (SPL) of 129 dB.
The TS415 also includes advanced DSP processing, including contour EQ, a low-frequency boost switch, and a ground-lift switch to eliminate unwanted noise. It also includes multiple input and output options, including XLR and 1/4-inch TRS inputs, XLR output, and an additional XLR mix output.
The enclosure of the TS415 is made of rugged polypropylene and is trapezoidal in shape, which allows for flexible positioning on stage or for use as a floor monitor. The speaker also features a standard 36mm pole-mount socket and multiple integrated handles for easy setup and breakdown.
Overall, the Alto Professional TS415 is a powerful and versatile powered loudspeaker that is suitable for a wide range of applications, from live music and DJ performances to presentations and public address systems.
Output Power 2500 W peak (1600 LF + 900 HF) 1250 W continuous RMS (800 LF + 450 HF)
Low-Frequency Driver: 15.0” driver, 2.5” (63 mm) high-temperature voice coil. 1 x 800 W RMS @ 2 .
High-Frequency Driver: 1.0” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil. 1 x 450 W @ 4 .
Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
Maximum SPL: 135 dB (peak), 132 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
Frequency Response: 44 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
Frequency Range: 33 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)
Horn Coverage: 90° horizontal x 60° vertical (nominal)
Connectors: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS combo inputs (Balanced), (1) XLR output (Link), (1) IEC power cable input
Input Impedance Line: 10 K balanced, 20 K unbalanced, Mic: 1.2K
Line Gain/Volume Control Range: - to 0 dB, +4 dBu nominal, +10 dBu for max output
Mic/Inst. Gain/Volume Control Range: - to +50 dB
USB Charging Port: 5V 2.1A
Controls: Power switch, (2) gain control knobs (1 per input), (2) Mic/Line switches, Bluetooth volume control encoder, Pairing button, Stereo Link button, Sub Size button, Speaker Use button
Indicators:(1) Input Channel Signal/Limit/Clip LED (Green = Ch1/2 Signal) (Yellow = Ch1/2 Limiter) (Red = Ch1/2 Output Clipped), (1) Bluetooth LED (Blue), (1) Link LED (Orange), (4) DSP Presets LED (Green), (3) HPF LED (Green)
Power Connection: IEC
Voltage: 100-120V, 50/60Hz; 220-240V, 50-60Hz
Fuse: 100-120V T15AL AC250V; 220-240V T6.3AL AC250V
Protection: Electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
Enclosure: Injected Molded Enclosure and Perforated Metal Grille
Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, flown application with integral M10 suspension points, or in a wedge monitor position
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
Dimensions: (height x width x depth) 25.3” x 16.4” x 15.8” / 643 x 417.5 x 402 mm
Weight: 38.0 lbs. / 17.2 kg