Alto Professional TS410
2000-watt 10-inch 2-way powered loudspeaker with bluetooth®, dsp & app control
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- FREE Alto App (iOS/Android) for remote configuration and control
- Bluetooth® audio streaming direct from device
- On-board DSP with 4 Speaker Use modes (inc. Custom EQ via App)
- True Wireless Stereo speaker linking via Bluetooth®
- Integrated 3-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo inputs, mic/line switches and independent level controls
- XLR Mix output, Speaker Use, and Sub Size Controls
- 10” driver, 2.0” (50 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil
- Lightweight enclosure for easy transport, set up and installation
- Versatile design - pole-mountable, wedge monitor or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
- Powerful and efficient class D amplifiers with fanless cooling design to run cleaner, quieter and with greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA
The Alto Professional TS410 is a two-way powered loudspeaker that is designed for live sound reinforcement applications. It features a 10-inch low-frequency driver and a 1-inch neodymium high-frequency compression driver, powered by a 600-watt Class D amplifier. The speaker has a frequency response of 60 Hz to 20 kHz, with a maximum sound pressure level (SPL) of 126 dB.
The TS410 also includes advanced DSP processing, including contour EQ, a low-frequency boost switch, and a ground-lift switch to eliminate unwanted noise. It also includes multiple input and output options, including XLR and 1/4-inch TRS inputs, XLR output, and an additional XLR mix output.
In terms of construction, the TS410 features a rugged, trapezoidal polypropylene enclosure that is designed to withstand the rigors of transportation and use. The enclosure is lightweight, making it easy to transport, and it also includes a standard 36mm pole-mount socket and multiple integrated handles for easy setup and breakdown.
Overall, the Alto Professional TS410 is a versatile and powerful powered loudspeaker that is suitable for a wide range of applications, from live music and DJ performances to presentations and public address systems.
Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
Low-Frequency Driver: 10.0” driver, 2.0” (50 mm) high-temperature voice coil. 1 x 650 W RMS @ 2 .
High-Frequency Driver: 1.0” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil. 1 x 350 W @ 4 .
Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
Maximum SPL: 130 dB (peak), 127 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
Frequency Response: 57 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-3 dB)
Frequency Range: 48 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)
Horn Coverage: 90° horizontal x 60° vertical (nominal)
Connectors: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS combo inputs (Balanced), (1) XLR output (Link) ,(1) IEC power cable input
Input Impedance Line: 10 K balanced, 20 K unbalanced, Mic: 1.2K
Line Gain/Volume Control Range: - to 0 dB, +4 dBu nominal, +10 dBu for max output
Mic/Inst. Gain/Volume Control Range: - to +50 dB
USB Charging Port: 5V 2.1A
Controls: Power switch, (2) gain control knobs (1 per input), (2) Mic/Line switches, Bluetooth volume control encoder, Pairing button, Stereo Link button, Sub Size button, Speaker Use button
Indicators: (1) Input Channel Signal/Limit/Clip LED (Green = Ch1/2 Signal) (Yellow = Ch1/2 Limiter) (Red = Ch1/2 Output Clipped), (1) Bluetooth LED (Blue), (1) Link LED (Orange), (4) DSP Presets LED (Green), (3) HPF LED (Green)
Power Connection: IEC
Voltage: 100-120V, 50/60Hz; 220-240V, 50-60Hz
Fuse: 100-120V T10AL AC250V; 220-240V T5AL AC250V
Protection: Electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
Enclosure: Injected Molded Enclosure and Perforated Metal Grille
Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, flown application with integral M10 suspension points, or in a wedge monitor position
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
Dimensions: (height x width x depth)21.1” x 12.6” x 12.5” / 536 x 320 x 317 mm
Weight: 26.0 lbs. / 11.8 kg