Reloop RP-8000 MK2 (Pair) + RMX-60 Mixer
Reloop RP-8000 MK2 Features:
- The most advanced DJ turntable ever made, developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable musicians
- Designed for Serato DJ Pro: Control 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes
- Platter Play: Performance pads can be used to control the platter speed for melodic live performances
- 22 scales are available with the option to create up to 9 custom scales
- Reworked control section: More streamlined multi-encoder and intuitive mode section
- First of its kind: Independent pad modes
- MIDI compatible control section consists of 8 large LED pads
- Streamlined multi-encoder and intuitive mode section
- Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base (VTA) and anti-skating control
- Additional output: The turntable can be connected to two mixers at the same time and also allows easy switching from DVS to vinyl
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in unibody aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Digital LC display for pitch, BPM, scale, key and deck assignment
- Newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base (VTA)
- Quartz driven hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable brake speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Statically balanced, universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- High-resolution pitch fader (0.02 % resolution)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Reverse function: Switch for forward and reverse operation
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Shock-absorbing feet insulate against vibrations
- Classic 4+1 channel performance club mixer
- 11 inputs, 6 outputs
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 8 high-quality performance effects in studio quality (delay, echo, reverb, gate, pitch shift, phase, bit crusher, noise)
- Large, clearly arranged parameter display
- Bipolar filter per channel
- Adjustable EQ characteristics (kill & classic)
- InnoFader compatible (RMX InnoFader available separately)
- Crossfader assign switch per channel
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talkover ''Active Ducking Technology'' for mic channel
- 2 headphones outputs (jack and mini jack)
- Intelligent 1-knob equalizer and mono/stereo switch for headphones
- Future-proof due to innovative, updateable firmware system (USB service port)
- Fader & crossfader-start and curve adjust
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
Elevate your club performances with the fantastic Reloop RP-8000 MK2, together with Reloop RMX-60 Mixer to give you this superb turntable bundle. Ideal for any stage DJ's looking to improve their setup and performance. This brilliant package really is the perfect way to enhance your performance and it includes:
Package includes 1-year warranty
Reloop RP-8000 MK2
The hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive is designed for Serato DJ Pro and features 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes.
With Platter Play the performance pads can be used to MIDI control the platter speed to enable melodic and more musical live performances.
Featuring a rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design for vibration damping and isolation, a more powerful starting torque and the newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base the RP-8000 MK2 is perfectly suited to combine a powerful music instrument and a world class professional DJ turntable.
Reloop RMX-60 Mixer
The EQ section of the RMX-60 Digital is customisable, allowing users to switch between Classic and Isolator mode to suit individual mixing styles. Underneath the full three-band EQ on each channel, there is also a dedicated bi-polar filter pot that allows for creative mixing with High and Low-band filter curves.
The RMX-60 Digital boasts a sophisticated FX layout, inspired by the flagship RMX-80 Digital mixer. There are eight studio quality effects built into the unit (Delay, Echo, Reverb, Gate, Pitch Shift, Phase, Bit Crusher and Noise) that are adjustable to suit your desired sound and elevate your performance to another level. FX manipulation is made even easier by the clear LCD display, which gives you a convenient visual feedback of Beat and Time parameter positions. The flexible routing allows the FX section to be sent to individual channels, the microphone input, or to the master output. The BPM shift function allows for even more creativity by allowing for beat-accurate edits of Delay or Reverb effects.
The LCD display is not only helpful when using effects, as it also acts as a reliable beat-matching tool. The double BPM Counter allows for the BPM of different sources to be checked so you can cue accurately and in time.
To suit different mixing and scratching styles the RMX-60 Digital's line- and crossfader-curves are adjustable, and there's also a linefader start function. The crossfader is freely assignable between all channels, and the stock fader can also be switched for the new RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate, which is specifically designed for Reloop mixers to offer a gentle, gliding performance.
The RMX-60 Digital is a true all-round club mixer. Neat finishing touches such as the "Active Ducking Technology" for the mic channel, and the future-proof firmware system that can be retro-updated by connecting to a computer, elevate this to a mixer that can support any type of DJ for years to come.
* For further information on these products please click on the links.