Reloop RP-8000 MK2 DJ Turntable
The Reloop RP-8000 MK2 is an amazing DJ turntable that has been designed specially for Serato DJ Pro. The turntable has a first ever for a DJ turntable, it features 7 performance pads that can be used with Serato DJ Pro! The Reloop RP-8000 MK2 has a more powerful adjustable starting torque than it's predecessor so your mixes will be more in time than ever! It also features a variety of pitch ranges that go from the classic Technics range of +/-8 %, to +/-16 % and even to +/-50 %. Additionally the turntable has a smart USB link that means up to 4 turntables can be linked together for when you need to do a 3 or 4 deck performance.
The hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive is designed for Serato DJ Pro and features 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes.
With Platter Play the performance pads can be used to MIDI control the platter speed to enable melodic and more musical live performances.
Featuring a rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design for vibration damping and isolation, a more powerful starting torque and the newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base the RP-8000 MK2 is perfectly suited to combine a powerful music instrument and a world class professional DJ turntable.
- The most advanced DJ turntable ever made, developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable musicians
- Designed for Serato DJ Pro: Control 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes
- Platter Play: Performance pads can be used to control the platter speed for melodic live performances
- 22 scales are available with the option to create up to 9 custom scales
- Reworked control section: More streamlined multi-encoder and intuitive mode section
- First of its kind: Independent pad modes
- MIDI compatible control section consists of 8 large LED pads
- Streamlined multi-encoder and intuitive mode section
- Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base (VTA) and anti-skating control
- Additional output: The turntable can be connected to two mixers at the same time and also allows easy switching from DVS to vinyl
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in unibody aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Digital LC display for pitch, BPM, scale, key and deck assignment
- Newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base (VTA)
- Quartz driven hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable brake speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Statically balanced, universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- High-resolution pitch fader (0.02 % resolution)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Reverse function: Switch for forward and reverse operation
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Shock-absorbing feet insulate against vibrations
- LED needle light
- Phono RCA cable with grounding
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Operating instructions
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.