Reloop RMX-60 Digital Mixer
The Reloop RMX-60 Digital is a first-class mixer suitable for any DJ application and it has an extensive range of connection options, robust construction and fully-digital audio architecture; this stunning mixer takes the classic 4+1 channel mixer design and updates it to suit modern performance standards. Whether you're using CD players, Turntables, DJ controllers or DVS systems - the RMX-60 Digital's 11 input and 6 output options bring true versatility into the DJ booth.
The EQ section of the RMX-60 Digital is customisable, allowing users to switch between Classic and Isolator mode to suit individual mixing styles. Underneath the full three-band EQ on each channel, there is also a dedicated bi-polar filter pot that allows for creative mixing with High and Low-band filter curves.
The RMX-60 Digital boasts a sophisticated FX layout, inspired by the flagship RMX-80 Digital mixer. There are eight studio quality effects built into the unit (Delay, Echo, Reverb, Gate, Pitch Shift, Phase, Bit Crusher and Noise) that are adjustable to suit your desired sound and elevate your performance to another level. FX manipulation is made even easier by the clear LCD display, which gives you a convenient visual feedback of Beat and Time parameter positions. The flexible routing allows the FX section to be sent to individual channels, the microphone input, or to the master output. The BPM shift function allows for even more creativity by allowing for beat-accurate edits of Delay or Reverb effects.
The LCD display is not only helpful when using effects, as it also acts as a reliable beat-matching tool. The double BPM Counter allows for the BPM of different sources to be checked so you can cue accurately and in time.
To suit different mixing and scratching styles the RMX-60 Digital's line- and crossfader-curves are adjustable, and there's also a linefader start function. The crossfader is freely assignable between all channels, and the stock fader can also be switched for the new RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate, which is specifically designed for Reloop mixers to offer a gentle, gliding performance.
The RMX-60 Digital is a true all-round club mixer. Neat finishing touches such as the "Active Ducking Technology" for the mic channel, and the future-proof firmware system that can be retro-updated by connecting to a computer, elevate this to a mixer that can support any type of DJ for years to come.
- Classic 4+1 channel performance club mixer
- 11 inputs, 6 outputs
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 8 high-quality performance effects in studio quality (delay, echo, reverb, gate, pitch shift, phase, bit crusher, noise)
- Large, clearly arranged parameter display
- Bipolar filter per channel
- Adjustable EQ characteristics (kill & classic)
- InnoFader compatible (RMX InnoFader available separately)
- Crossfader assign switch per channel
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talkover ''Active Ducking Technology'' for mic channel
- 2 headphones outputs (jack and mini jack)
- Intelligent 1-knob equalizer and mono/stereo switch for headphones
- Future-proof due to innovative, updateable firmware system (USB service port)
- Fader & crossfader-start and curve adjust
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- Inputs: 2 Phono, 7 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
- Outputs: 1 XLR, 1 Jack, 2 RCA, 2 headphones
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
- EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
- Dimensions: 320 x 107,5 x 386,7 mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
Amazed with the quality with this one I think they compare with the djm 600s , definitely worth the money and it was delivered within a couple of days! Cheers get in the mix :) 5*