KRK RP8 Classic (Pair) w/ Isolation Pads + Cable
KRK Classic 8 Features:
- 100 watt, 8" active studio monitor / Self-powered. Amps matched to drivers; no external amp hassles
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifiers / Provide high headroom and low distortion
- Heavy-duty enclosure / Durable
- Front-firing port / Allows placement flexibility (i.e. near walls) without interference from a rear-firing port
- Dedicated low and high frequency level adjustment controls / Allows you to optimize the monitor's response to better match the room acoustics and the user's personal preferences
- 8" glass aramid composite woofer / Rigid and lightweight driver for optimal sound quality
- Bass extension to 35 Hz / Excellent low frequency response for a compact monitor
- Universal connectivity with XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs / Interfaces with just about any mixer and/or audio interface
- Volume control / Allows you to fine-tune your overall monitoring level
- System-optimized auto-limiter / Prevents unexpected peaks from damaging the speakers and provides consistency and clarity at high volumes
- Foam isolation pads on bottom / Protects the surface the monitors are sitting on and provides isolation for improved clarity
- 106 dB Max Peak SPL
Isolation Pads Specifications:
- Two-component design made of high density acoustic foam
- Colour: Anthracite
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 265 x 330 x 40 mm
1 Year Warranty Included
Introducing this wonderful studio monitor package containing a pair of KRK Classic 8's. Perfect for todays' producers and engineers looking for professional monitors that suits any style of music. This superb bundle includes:
- 2x KRK RP8 / Classic 8 - 8" Active Studio Monitor
- 1x Monitor Isolation Pads (Pair)
- 1x STAGG 2x Male XLR To 2x RCA Phono Twin Lead
KRK Classic 8
Building on KRK's legacy of sonic accuracy and performance, the new KRK CLASSIC 8 powered studio monitors incorporate over 30 years of innovation from the world's leading studio monitor manufacturer. Borrowing concepts from previous ROKIT lines—some of the most used studio monitors in the world, the CLASSIC 8 defaults to a new flat frequency solution towards more critical listening—translating into more accurate mixes. With the optional ability to engage the +2 dB KRK Bass Boost, the CLASSIC 8 can also provide the enhanced bass response and
sound that music creators around the world have loved for years.
The CLASSIC 8 is an active (self-powered) two-way studio monitor that utilizes a 1" textile soft dome tweeter paired with a 8" glass aramid woofer. The built-in power amplifiers provide a total of 100 watts of power, with a 75 watt amp driving the woofer, and a 25 watt amp for the tweeter.
Monitor Isolation Pads
This pair of large Adam Hall Monitor Isolation Pads are suitable for a wide range of studio monitors that are 6-8" (please check the dimensions to see if your monitors fit). These isolation pads have a two component design made of high density acoustic foam.
The AH PAD series is designed to isolate studio monitors acoustically, i.e. avoid disturbing resonances with the surface on which they stand, which results in a significantly improved sound. The two-component design results in three possible combinations, horizontal placement + two different angles.