KRK Rokit RP7 G4 (Pair) with Studio Monitor Stands and Cable
KRK Rokit RP7 G4 Features and Specifications
- Professional grade 7 (Bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- 7 Matching Woofer and 1 Tweeter made with Kevlar
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK App with Room Correction Tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening sweet-spot with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
- Incredibly versatile speaker system great for creating music in different environments
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
- Designed and built by a monitor company with over 30 years of proven success
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Woofer: 6.25" Kevlar Aramid Fibre
- Mid Driver: N/A
- Tweeter: 1" Kevlar Aramid Fibre
- Frequency Response: 42Hz - 40KHz
- Amplifier Class: CLASS D
- Input Impedance: 5.12KOhms
- Input Sensitivity: unbalanced signal input, gain +11dB: 53.6Hz: -10dBV input, 62.8W, 0.035% THD+N / balanced signal input, gain 0dB: 3.6Hz: +4dBu input, 73.9W, 0.044% THD+N
- Input: Balanced TRS / XLR Combo Jack
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Front Firing Slot Port
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.35" (339mm) x 8.86" (225mm) x 11.19" (284mm)
- Weight: 16.76 lbs. (7.6 Kg.)
Controls (all control parameters accessed via encoder and LCD): Volume control parameter: (-70dB to +11dB) default 0dB
- LF Control Selection 1: LOW SHELF (-3dB @ 60Hz)
- LF Control Selection 2: LOW SHELF (-2dB @60Hz) and Low-Mid PEQ (-2dB @ 200Hz)
- LF Control Selection 3: FLAT
- LF Control Selection 4: LOW-MID PEQ (-2dB @ 200Hz)
- LF Control Selection 5: LOW SHELF (+2dB @ 60Hz)
- HF Control Selection 1: HIGH SHELF (-2dB @ 10 kHz)
- HF Control Selection 2: HIGH SHELF (-1dB @ 10 kHz) and LOW-MID PEQ (-1dB @3.5 kHz)
- HF Control Selection 3: FLAT
- HF Control Selection 4: HIGH SHELF (+1dB 10kHz) HIGH MID PEQ (+1dB 3.5kHz)
- HF Control Selection 5: HIGH SHELF PEQ (+2dB @ 10 kHz)
- Backlight: Brightness adjustment from 0% to 100% (default-100%)
- Contrast: Contrast adjustment from 0% to 100% (default-60%)
- Standby: Standby on/off control (default-on)
- Logo: Logo on/off control (default-on)
- Factory reset: Reset to factory setting defaults
- Lock: Lock/Unlock control. When locked, all settings locked until unlocked.
- Logo LED: Logo LED indicates Power on/off, Standby function (pulses)
- LCD Display: Displays all EQ and Setup Parameters
Gorilla Studio Monitor Speaker Stand Features and Specifications:
- High-quality metal construction
- Universal-Fit for most popular models
- Black power-coated finish
- Triangular base for stability
- Quick and easy to setup and adjust
- Superb quality and value
- Top Plate 8" x 8"
- Rubber Feet or Metal Spikes Included
- Foam Isolation Strips Included to Stick on Top plate if Required
This is an excellent value package for the KRK Rokit RP7 G4. You'll get a pair of these brilliant monitors with two Gorilla studio monitor stands and an XLR/RCA cable to complete the set. Altogether this brilliant bundle comes with:
- 2x KRK Rokit RP7 G4
- 2x Gorilla Studio Monitor Speaker Stands
- 1x 3m XLR/RCA Twin Cable
KRK Rokit RP7 G4
The KRK Rokit RP7 G4 is the latest model of KRK's iconic Rokit series of studio monitors loved by industry professionals the world over. KRK have taken their thirty years of experience, using technology from previous speakers like the Expose E8 and created another must-have item that's ideal for anyone who wants the highest quality audio available.
The KRK Rokit RP7 G4 has been packed with tonnes of brilliant new features, like the custom-built Brickwall Limiter which helps maintain a balanced sound by automatically kicking in at maximum amp level and helping to prevent distortion. The amplifier itself is Class D and has been custom engineered to drive the Kevlar speakers efficiently at reduced operating temperatures to give you longer usage from your equipment and better audio integrity. The KRK Rokit RP7 G4 also comes equipped with a newly-designed front-firing port that produces fantastic low-end extension, while the open cell acoustic is-foam pads separate speaker and surface, reducing unwanted vibration transmission.
Art and Science stylishly unite with the new 7 KRK ROKIT RP7 Generation 4 (G4) professional monitor, taking music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. Building on over 30 years of monitor innovation and countless developmental partnerships with successful award-winning music and sound productions, the new KRK ROKIT G4 line has been scientifically re-engineered from the ground up for the way modern artists working all genres and environments.
KRK App, Room Correction Assistance and Onboard LCD Visual EQ:
DSP-driven room tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings help minimise and correct problems in your acoustic environment. Visualise the EQ settings with an LCD Graph while getting real-time helpful spectral analysis from the included KRK App. Compatible with Android and iPhone, the KRK App offers feedback and assistance suggesting how to best set the EQ on the monitor manually in accordance with your sound-environment for the best results (App does not wirelessly pair with or control monitor). It also aids with monitor placement, level matching, subwoofer level and crossover setting assistance, polarity, and EQ.
Highest-grade Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar
A matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity on every single frequency and minimizes listening-fatigue, while offering an incredibly balanced listening experience. Following the technology and legacy of the unrivaled KRK Expose E8, the new ROKIT G4 series proprietary drivers feature a superbly rigid and high tensile strength-to-weight ratio material known for high-end sound reproduction.
A Scientifically Designed High-quality Speaker Enclosure
High quality and sophistication bring together the low resonance speaker enclosure where a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning. High density open cell acoustic Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity. Fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire system resulting in consistent air pressure behaviour at any volume creates an unprecedentedly wide, deep and dynamic listening sweet-spot with incredible imaging and 3D soundstage.
New Custom Designed Efficient Class D Power Amp with Built-in Limiter
At the core, a newly designed, powerful yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures to retain better audio integrity. A custom built-in Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics.
Although truly affordable, price isn't even in the ROKIT conversation professionals choose ROKIT's for their time-tested and reliable results. The new ROKIT Generation 4 Line actually is ROKIT Science.
KRK Audio Tools
The KRK Audio Tools App is now available and ready to help anyone with setting up their studio for better mixing decisions!
Available on both Apple and Android stores for free, it hosts a suite of professional studio tools which include five analysis-based components which can help setup any brand of monitors, as well as an 'EQ Recommendation' tool which specifically helps to acclimate KRK ROKIT G4 monitors to their acoustic environment.
Gorilla Studio Monitor Speaker Stands
Gorilla Stands GSM-100 are tough metal speaker stands suitable for most popular models of active and passive studio monitors. These high-quality stands are the perfect addition to your studio and allow you to position your monitors for optimal playback monitoring whilst freeing up work space on your studio desk. GSM-100 studio stands are height adjustable from 65-115cm allowing them to be adapted to your studio.
GSM-100 stands are quick and easy to assemble with a robust metal construction and tough black powder-coat finish which ensures they continue to look by being resilient to everyday scuffs, marks and scratches. Add a professional touch to your studio with some high-quality studio monitor stands from Gorilla.