Alto TX310 (Pair) + TX212S (Pair) w/ Poles & Cables
- 350 Watts peak, (175 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The 90 H x 60 V horn delivers greater coverage
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- 900 watts of peak power output
- High-efficiency Class D amplifier
- Transducer: 12-inch with 2-inch high-temperature voice coil
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- XLR outputs, with six discreet DSP output modes for ideal matching with companion full-range speaker
- Polarity Reverse switch and Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported MDF cabinet with integrated 36mm pole socket
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Designed and tuned in the USA
QTX Sound Telescopic 35mmØ Speaker & Sub Pole
- Dimensions (minimum height): 800 x 45 x 95mm
- Height adjustment: 800 - 1340mm
- Weight: 1.4kg
Bringing to you the Alto TX310 paired with the fantastic TX212S Sub to give you this excellent active speaker package. Improve your sound with these powerful speakers, a fantastic bundle to improve your setup and it includes:
- 2x Alto TX310 Loudspeaker- 1-year Warranty
- 1x Alto TX212S 12" Subwoofer - 1 Year Warranty
- 2x QTX Sound Telescopic 35mmØ Speaker & Subwoofer Pole - Lifetime Warranty
- 4x Stagg XLR to XLR Cable - 1 Year Warranty
Alto TX310 Loudspeaker
Introducing the Alto TX310, a 350-watt powered speaker perfect for a variety of live sound situations. With the TX3 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilising much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX3 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
The TX310 features a bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a precision horn. The horn design of the TX3 Series improves high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90 ?H X 60 ?V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX310 is housed in a rugged, lightweight, easily transportable cabinet. The trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that a full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX310 plays an indispensable role in your performance.
Introducing the Alto TX212s subwoofer; the next addition to the Alto TX series of PA speakers. This brilliant machine boasts six output modes that let the sub work seamlessly with PA speakers from any other brand meaning you don't have to have a full Alto set up in order to take advantage of the TX212S' powerful 12 inch woofer. The Alto TX212S has also been built to handle life on the road thanks to its super tough, internally-braced front-ported MDF cabinet, which also features a textured, satin black finish that will look great in any environment. It also comes at a more wallet-friendly price point which makes it ideal for anyone who wants professional quality sound without breaking the bank.
Professional Design. Elegant Style. Sound Investment
There are times when your sound system needs additional low-frequency output and "punch." For those situations, Alto Professional proudly offer the TX212S powered subwoofer. The TX212S subwoofer extends the bass response of virtually any full-range speaker, relieving that speaker of the difficult task of having to reproduce the low bass frequencies. This creates a system with stunning wide-range response characterised by dramatic, impactful low frequencies and effortless, undistorted mids and highs. The listening audience will hear everything with perfect clarity, from the lowest bass synth tones to the highest percussion bells and everything in between.
The TX212S subwoofer features a band-pass design and a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a solidly-braced ported enclosure, computer-optimised for powerful low-frequency performance. The enclosure is made from Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF). This strong, resonant-free material has virtually perfect acoustic characteristics, which ensures that the TX212S subwoofer's output is always clear and impactful. Cheaper enclosure with flex-prone walls actually rob the speaker of acoustic impact by dissipating the driver's energy as cabinet vibration. A sturdy, braced MDF enclosure doesn't waste the driver's motion as cabinet resonance.
QTX Sound Telescopic 35mmØ Speaker & Subwoofer Pole
The QTX Sound Telescopic 35mmØ Speaker Pole is a lightweight yet sturdy pole for speakers and subwoofers. Height adjustable from 80cm to 1.34m it is perfect for keeping your set-up tidy and able to fit in to even very small stage spaces. Additionally, it is black in colour, meaning that it will match the vast majority of speakers.
Extendable 35mmØ speaker pole for mounting satellite cabinets above bass bins. Various height settings are locked by securing pin.
For further information on these products please click on the links above.