FBT X-SUB 118SA Subwoofer
Processed Compact Bass Reflex Active Subwoofer 18" - 1200Wrms
FBT X-SUB 118SA Features
- Active subwoofer
- 18mm / 0,70" birch plywood cabinet
- 18" woofer / 3" voice coil
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier
- 4 DSP presets
- Frequency response 38Hz - 120Hz
- M20 top mount speaker stand socket Optional 100mm / 3,93" transport wheels
FBT X-SUB 118SA Specifications
- Code: 44146
- Configuration: bass reflex
- Built-In Amplifier LF/HF: 1200W
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 120Hz (@-6dB)
- Low Frequency Repsonse: 18” / 3” coil
- Maximum SPL Cont/Peak: 136dB half space
- Dispersion: omnidirectional
- Input Impedance: 22 kOhm
- Input Connector: XLR with loop
- Power Cord: 9.8ft / 3mt
- Net Dimensions (WXHXD): 20,07 x 25,78 x 24,80 / 510 x 655 x 630
- Net Weight: 74,95 lbs / 34kg
Standard 2-year warranty included, extendable to 5 years upon registration
Bringing to you the FBT X-SUB 118SA, a heavy duty, compact 18 inch active subwoofer that's a perfect match fro the X-Lite and X-Pro series. Consisting of a 1200 Watt Class D amplifier with 4 DSP presets for perfect audio tailoring, all constructed in a durable 18mm birch plywood cabinet.
The FBT X-SUB 118SA , 1 x 18" bass-reflex design subwoofer, is the perfect low frequency extension and the ideal companion for the FBT X-LITE and FBT X-PRO series. The FBT X-SUB 118SA provides the following performance criteria: frequency response of 38Hz to 120Hz @ -6dB, maximum SPL of 136 dB peak, 1200W Class D amplifier.
The FBT X-SUB 118SA provides a DSP processor with 4 presets (2 responses with 2 different cut-off frequencies). The FBT X-SUB 118SA feature 0,70" birch plywood construction with scratch resistant black paint finish with M20 top mounted stand adapter, two FBT design aluminium handles and four optional 100mm/3,93" transport wheels.
The control panel provides two channels with stereo combo XLR/jack in-outs, stereo XLR HP filter outs, level control, preset switch, 0°/180° phase reversal switch, prt-lmt led indicators.