FBT X-LITE 115A Powered Speaker
15" Powered Speaker with Built-in Bluetooth
FBT X-LITE 115A Features
- 2-way bi-amplified system in bass reflex
- Polypropylene molded enclosure
- Woofer custom 15” (LF) / 2.5” voice coil
- 1” throat / 1,4” voice coil HF compression driver
- 1200/300W built-in amplifier (LF/HF)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3-channels mixer
- 4 DSP presets
- 30° or 45° monitor taper
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240Vac
- M10 rigging points
FBT X-LITE 115A Specifications
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Frequency response: 42Hz - 20KHz
- Low frequency woofer: 15- 2.5 coil
- High frequency driver: 1 - 1.4 coil
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 125/130 dB
- Dispersion: 90 x 60
- Input impedance: 22 kOhm
- Input connector: XLR IN/OUT, Jack ST
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 433 x 706.5 x 400
- Net Weight: 16.3 KG
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 440 x 700 x 445
- Transport Weight: 19,3 Kg
- Built in amplifier: 1200 / 300 LF/HF
Standard 2-year warranty included, extendable to 5 years upon registration
Introducing the FBT X-LITE 115A Powered Speaker with built-in Bluetooth and integrated 3-channel mixer. Designed in a lightweight, polypropylene cabinet construction this 15" speaker provides wonderful sound to suit many portable and fixed installations.
The FBT X-LITE 115A is two way design incorporating a 15” low frequency woofer and 1” HF compression driver coupled to a 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn. With a frequency range of 42Hz - 20kHz the FBT X-LITE 115A speaker provide high fidelity sound for both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 130dB. The bi-amplified FBT X-LITE 115A active speaker feature a 1200W low frequency amp and a 300W high frequency amp. The control panel features a three-channel mixer with two micro-line inputs, a stereo input and a dedicated channel for bluetooth 5.0; two XLR inputs, stereo input, XLR output with ch1 or mix link selector, hp filter, two mic-line selectors, DSP preset selector, Bluetooth 5.0 with pairing led. 4 x M10 rigging points built-in into the cabinet along with the optional mounting brackets allow the FBT X-LITE 115A speaker to be surface mounted on walls or ceilings.
The asymmetrical shape of the FBT XLITE 115A cabinet also allows use as a powered floor stage monitor.
A standard 1.38” speaker stand socket allows the FBT X-LITE 115A to be mounted on speaker stand.