FBT X-LITE 112A Powered Speaker
12" Powered Speaker with Built-in Bluetooth
FBT X-LITE 112A Features
- 2-way bi-amplified system in bass reflex
- Polypropylene moulded enclosure
- Woofer custom 12” (LF) / 2,5” voice coil
- 1” throat / 1,4” voice coil HF compression driver
- 1200/300W built-in amplifier (LF/HF)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3-channels mixer
- 4 DSP presets
- 30° / 45° monitor taper
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240 VAC
- M10 rigging points
- 4 DSP presets
FBT X-LITE 112A Specifications
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20KHz
- Low frequency woofer: 12" / 2.5" VC
- High frequency driver: 1" - 1.4" VC
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 124 / 129
- Dispersion: 90 x 60
- Input impedance: 22
- Input connector: XLR IN/OUT, Jack ST
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 356 x 619 x 357
- Net Weight: 16.3 KG
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 440 x 700 x 445
- Transport Weight: 18.9
- Built in amplifier: 1200 / 300 LF/HF
Standard 2-year warranty included, extendable to 5 years upon registration
Bringing to you the FBT X-LITE 112A Powered Speaker consisting of a 12" woofer. This 2-way bi-amplified system in bass reflex features built-in Bluetooth and an integrated 3-channel mixer, delivering superb sound in an elegant design that's suitable for portable and fixed installations.
The FBT XLITE 112A is two way design incorporating a 12” low frequency woofer and 1” HF compression driver coupled to a 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn. With a frequency range of 50Hz - 20kHz the FBT XLITE 112A speaker provide high fidelity sound for both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 129dB.
The bi-amplified FBT XLITE 112A active speaker feature a 1200W low frequency amp and a 300W high frequency amp.
The control panel features a three-channel mixer with two micro-line inputs, a stereo input and a dedicated channel for bluetooth 5.0; two xlr inputs, stereo input, XLR output with ch1 or mix link selector, HP filter, two mic-line selectors, DSP preset selector, bluetooth 5.0 with pairing led. 4 x M10 rigging points built-in into the cabinet along with the optional mounting brackets allow the FBT XLITE 112A speaker to be surface mounted on walls or ceilings.
A standard 1.38” speaker stand socket allows the FBT XLITE 112A to be mounted on speaker stand.