FBT Subline 112SA Subwoofer
- Bass-reflex design with high SPL and punch
- 320mm (12”) high excursion magnet woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 40Hz to 140Hz
- New amplifier engineered and manufactured by FBT, 700W RMS LF in Class D
- Digital Signal processor with 8 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover settings, cardioid configuration
- Control panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ presets, 8 steps Delay from 0.25m to 3.5m, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminum ergonomic FBT handles
- Configuration: 1 way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700 W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400 W
- Frequency response: 42Hz - 140Hz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 12 - 2.5 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 129/133 half-space dB
- Dispersion: omnidirectional HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Crossover Frequency: 90 or 140Hz KHz
- AC Power requirements: 640 VA
- Input connector: stereo XLR with loop, HP out
- Power cord: 5/16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 430x447x480 / 16.9x21.5x18.9 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 23./50.7 kg/lb
The FBT Subline 112SA is an impressive active subwoofer that can be used for a variety of professional applications where more low frequency bass is needed, such as clubs, stages and for mobile DJ's It includes a M20 top mount so that speaker poles can be inserted to connect it to a top speaker.
The SUBline series has been completely redesigned and consists of 112SA, 115SA, 118SA, 218SA active and 118S and 218S passive subwoofer models, all bass-reflex , built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers
Optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport.