FBT X-SUB 115SA Subwoofer
FBT X-SUB 115SA Features
- Active subwoofer
- 15\" woofer / 3\" voice coil
- Frequency response 42Hz - 120Hz
- 4 DSP presets
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier
- 15mm / 0,59\" birch plywood cabinet
- Optional 100mm / 3,93\" transport wheels
- M20 stand pole mount
FBT X-SUB 115SA Specifications
- Code: 44145
- Configuration: bass reflex
- Built-In Amplifier LF/HF: 1200W
- Frequency Response: 42Hz - 120Hz (@-6dB)
- Low Frequency Response: 15” / 3” coil
- Maximum SPL Cont/Peak: 135dB half space
- Dispersion: omnidirectional
- Input Impedance: 22 kOhm
- Input Connector: XLR with loop
- Power Cord: 9.8ft / 3mt
- Net Dimensions (WXHXD): 17,91 x 23,07 x 22,44 / 455 x 586 x 570
- Net Weight: 66,13 lbs / 30kg
Standard 2-year warranty included, extendable to 5 years upon registration
Introducing the FBT X-SUB 115SA, a powerful 15 inch, 1200 watt Class D amplifier active subwoofer. Constructed in a durable 15mm plywood cabinet with anti-scratch coating, featuring 4 DSP presets giving extensive customisation of low frequencies up to mid-high levels. The perfect accompaniment for X-Lite and X-Pro series!
The FBT X-SUB 115SA , 1 x 15\" bass-reflex design subwoofer, is the perfect low frequency extension and the ideal companion for the FBT X-LITE and FBT X-PRO series. The FBT X-SUB 115SA provides the following performance criteria: frequency response of 42Hz to 120Hz @ -6dB, maximum SPL of 135 dB peak, 1200W Class D amplifier.
The FBT X-SUB 115SA provides a DSP processor with 4 presets (2 responses with 2 different cut-off frequencies). The FBT X-SUB 115SA feature 0,59\" birch plywood construction with scratch resistant black paint finish with M20 top mounted stand adapter, two FBT design aluminium handles and four optional 100mm/3,93\" transport wheels.
The control panel provides two channels with stereo combo XLR/jack in-outs, stereo XLR HP filter outs, level control, preset switch, 0°/180° phase reversal switch, prt-lmt led indicators.