Laserworld EL-300RGB Laser Effect Unit
- Very safe laser class 2, yet well visible laser beams
- Stand-alone and sound-to-light operation
- Remotely controllable via DMX
- Master-slave mode
- Effects can be adjusted manually with push buttons at the top of the device
- Total Power typical: 300 mW
- Guaranteed power: 240 mW
- Power Red: 80 mW / 638 nm
- Power Green: 60 mW / 520 nm
- Power Blue: 100 mW / 450 nm
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 2; EN 60825-1: 2014
- Operation Modes: DMX, stand-alone, sound-to-light, master-slave
- Scan Angle max.: >50 degrees
- Basic Patterns: Starry sky star effect
- Accessories: Power cable, manual, key, Interlock connector
- Power Supply: 85 V - 250 V AC
- Power Consumption: 15 W
- Dimensions: 192 x 150 x 89 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
We bring you the Laserworld EL-300RGB multicolour whitelight effect laser system. This brilliant laser unit will give you powerful, impressive light shows with the built-in class 2 laser which has the added bonus of being much safer than comparable laser units. You'll get a wide range of colours as well as a bright white to create a realistic 'starry sky' effect to dazzle your audience, which you can control via DMX, stand-alone or sound-to-light modes with master/slave mode also available. The Laserworld EL-300RGB won't weight you down either at a relatively lightweight 1.25kg making it ideal for transporting from gig to gig.
The Laserworld EL-300RGB is a multicolour RGB whitelight effect laser system with colour change and controllable rotation and strobe. Despite the well visible laser beams with evenly distributed laser power due to special optics, the Laserworld EL-300RGB is a class 2 laser light and thus much safer than comparable laser displays with a higher laser class.
Lots of fine, clearly visible colored laser beams look like a real starry sky at walls, ceilings and other surfaces and draw attention at every party. The colours of the laser as well as dim, rotation and strobe effects can be controlled by push buttons or via DMX. A sound-to-light mode as well as a stand-alone mode are available too. For the sound-to-light mode, the sensitivity of the integrated microphone can be adjusted.
The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 638 nm, the green diode laser module with a wavelength of 520 nm and the blue diode laser module with a wavelength of 450 nm ensure beautiful colours and bright beams.
This special effect laser device of the Laserworld Ecoline Series comes with additional safety features like a key switch, an Interlock connector and an on-off switch at the rear side of the device.
The Laserworld EL-300RGB show laser is perfectly suitable for mobile DJs as well as small nightclubs and bars.