Laserworld EL-230RGB MK2
Laserworld EL-230RGB MK2 Features
- Typical power 230 mW
- 7 colours including white
- Ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Stand-alone mode
- Sound-to-light mode
- DMX programmable
Laserworld EL-230RGB MK2 Specifications
- Total Power: 230 mW
- Guaranteed Power: 170 mW
- Power Red: 100 mW / 650 nm
- Power Green: 20 mW / 532 nm
- Power Blue: 50 mW / 445 nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 4 mm / 1 mrad
- Scanner: high-speed step motors, up to 2-5 kpps
- Max. Scan Angle: 30°
- Laser Source: Diode, DPSS Laser
- Laser Class: 3B
- Operation Modes: Stand-Alone, Sound-to-Light, DMX
- Basic Patterns: ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, interlock, key
- Power Supply: 85V - 250 V AC
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Dimensions: 205 x 145 x 75 mm
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- EAN / MPN: 7640144991630
1-year warranty included
Here we have the Laserworld EL-230RGB MK2 Laser System, projecting multicoloured in-air beams, waves, tunnel effects and more. Ideal for mobile DJ events and home parties, the EL-230RGB MK2 is DMX programmable as well as stand-alone mode and sound-to-light mode available too.
The Laserworld EL-230RGB MK2 is a RGB laser system with a total output power of up to 230 mW.
The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 650 nm, the green DPSS laser module with a wavelength of 532nm and the royal-blue laser module with a wavelength of 445 nm ensure beautiful colours and brightness. The beams have a diameter of about ca. 4 mm and a beam divergence of about 1 mrad and the projector offers high-speed step motors, up to 2-5 kpps as well as a scan angle of up to 30°. About ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.) can be controlled via DMX. A sound-to-light mode as well as a stand-alone mode are available too. For the sound-to-light mode the sensitivity of the integrated adjustable microphone can be adjusted.
There is an interlock connector for safety switch as well as a key switch at the rear side of this very compact device.
The Laserworld EL-230RGB MK2 is a good solution for first-time users and mobile use and it is often used in bars, small clubs, at private parties or for home use.
With ultra bright 445 nm royal blue!