Reloop RP-1000 MK2
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-10 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Turntable with belt-drive for DJ and HiFi use
- Powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimised damping features
- Dust cover available as optional accessory
What's in the box?
- OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon)
- Power cord
- Operating instruction manual
If you're a beginner DJ or want a higher quality sound for your vinyls at home then the Reloop RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal piece of equipment for you. Built with audio quality in mind, the RP-1000 MK2 comes equipped with a belt-drive turntable to minimise the risk of sound distortion from the vibrations of the motor, plus its shock-absorbing feet reduce the impact from unwanted knocks or jolts while playing. The RP-1000 MK2 also includes a number of improvements on its older sibling the Reloop RP-1000, including improved haptic feedback from the newly developed metallic buttons, which makes using this turntable much more intuitive, especially during a performance.
Belt-Drive Turntable for DJ and HiFi Use
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Precision-engineered Die-cast Platter and Belt-drive Motor
Unlike direct-drive turntables, the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/-10 % is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Newly Developed Haptic Touch and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With Pick-up and Headshell
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
- Type: belt drive turntable
- Drive: belt drive
- Motor: DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.25% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated)
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption: 10 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 x 352 x 144 mm
- Weight: appr. 5.7 kg