Ortofon Concorde MKII DJ
Renewed Cartridge Shape:
- Continuous flowing lines towards the tip
- Elegant lines with slight curvature
- Larger stylus tip with angled cut
- Opened stylus view cut-out
- A more refined handle, tapering shape
- Split lines and expanded colour options
New Stylus Tip:
- Larger and more robust
- Easier to grip and handle
- Better fix by metal spring
- Tactile feedback of correct mount
- Large stylus viewing cut-out
- The new shape of the stylus allows you to accurately drop the needle on a specific part of a record. The point of contact between the needle and record is very clear from any angel. The body is wider and provides easier grip and handling.
- Output voltage at 1,000 Hz, 5cm/sec: 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1 dB
- Channel separation 1 kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 100 µm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical / R 18 µm
- Tracking force range: 3 – 5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 4g
- Cartridge weight: 18.5g
- Replacement Stylus Unit: DJ
The Ortofon Concorde MKII DJ comes in a nice stylish blue and orange finish. The cartridge has a new special rubber suspension from Ortofon that has been created to improve the cartridges tracking ability making it a great cartridge for DJ's at any level. If you're looking to upgrade your old cartridge you won't be disappointed with the Ortofon Concorde DJ!
A STURDY MODEL FOR SCRATCH AND BACKCUEING, PROVIDES RIGIDITY, EXCELLENT GROOVE HANDLING AND LOW RECORD WEAR.
The DJ is great for any style of music, it has a spherical stylus and an extremely balanced cantilever that provides outstanding rigidity. Not only does the cartridge have a most sufficient tracking ability, it also provides the DJs with the most needed stringency and very low record wear. All in all: improved tracking, alongside of accurate sound reproduction and an excellent groove handling.
Since the launch of the Concorde, we have constantly been listening to the feedback of our customers to continuously improve our processes and products. Reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, today, the time has come to present you the new awesome Concorde MkII.