Audio Technica AT-LP140XP
Here we have the Audio Technica AT-LP140XP DJ turntable ideal for performing professionals as well as up-and-coming DJs and turntablists. The AT-LP140XP has a very classic design and feel but with modern characteristics like the anti-skate technology featured in the S-shaped height-adjustable tonearm; or the anti-resonant direct-drive platter that ensures your vinyl will remain stable and will stay at a steady speed, whichever one you choose. The look of the Audio Technica AT-LP140XP isn't flashy or over-the-top and is instead understated and professional - ideal for those who just want to focus on the music.
The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus included with the turntable. It comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal half inch-mount headshell.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and supplies a strong 5.5 mV output.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button; forward and reverse play; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a retractable plug-type stylus target light; and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilisation
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal half inch-mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Retractable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt
- mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: High-torque DC motor
- Drive Method: Direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminium
- Starting Torque: >2.2 kgf.cm
- Wow and Flutter: <0.2% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Output Level: 5.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Dimensions: 452.0 mm (17.80") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 158.6 mm (6.24") H
- Weight: 10.0 kg (22 lbs.), without dust cover
- Accessories Included: AT-XP3 phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter; plug-type stylus target light
- Tonearm type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
- Effective arm length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error angle: Less than 3 degrees
- Applicable cartridge weight: 3.5-8.5 g
- Anti-skating range: 0-4 g
Ordered this turntable and it arrived next day, no complaints whats so ever, I made the order and within minutes it was confirmed. Would 100% order from getinthemix again.
Just received this deck today from www.getinthemix.com, Fitted my AT120EB Cart. I bought this to replace the at-LP120 that I bought years ago which was fraught with problems and I'm delighted to say they've all been ironed out with this new deck. - Zero motor cogging/rumble - Anti-skating works fine - Wow and flutter issues are gone. - Much heavier deck - Metal top plate - Rubber backed platter Awesome value for the money and great next day service from www.getinthemix.com