Hercules Inpulse 500 with Monitors + Headphones Bundle
Hercules DJ Control Inpulse 500
- Built-in audio interface
- Built-in Velvet Sound DSP from AKM: processing audio inputs and outputs
- Master output (speakers): 2 x 1/4 / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA
- Headphones output: 1/8 / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4 / 6.35 mm stereo jack
- Auxiliary input: 2 x RCA + 1/8 / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack
- Microphone input: balanced 1/4 / 6.35 mm jack
- Audio resolution: 44.1 kHz / 24-bit
- Controls Per Deck
- Play, Cue, Shift, Sync
- 2 x 8 soft pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 pads x 8 modes (hot cue, loop, slicer .)
- jog wheels with touch detection (diameter of jog wheels: 5.5 )
- Loop: In / Out + loop encoder
- Modes: Vinyl, (+ Slip and Quantize in DJUCED and in Serato DJ Pro)
- Beatmatch guide
- Controls On Mixer
- 1 crossfader with curve adjustment
- Master volume knob, headphones volume knob and Cue/Mix knob
- Microphone volume knob with High EQ knob and Low EQ knob
- Auxiliary volume knob and filter knob
- 2 VU-meters + Master VU meter
- Filter/effects rack with 4 effects buttons and 2 filter knobs
- Music library controls: Rotary encoder + 2 Load buttons + Assistant button
- Beatmatch Guide
- Tempo guide: light guide alongside each tempo fader
- Beat Align guide: light guide underneath each jog wheel
Alesis M1Active 330 USB
- Integrated 16-bit (48kHz) USB audio interface for easy recording
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 3-inch aluminium low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 10W per channel output power; 20W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimises dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Bass Boost Switch
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 20kHz
- Output Power: 10 W RMS x2
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3.0" (76mm) woofer
- High-Frequency Driver: 0.75" (19mm) tweeter
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Connectors: (2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS or TS inputs (stereo pair) / (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS input
(2) RCA inputs (stereo pair, line-level) / (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS headphone output / (2) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TS audio connection between speakers / (1) USB Type-B port
- Power Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 45 W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 5.0" x 5.8" x 7.4" (127 x 147 x 188 mm)
- Weight 6.15 lbs. 2.8 kg
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
Introducing the fantastic Hercules DJ Controller bundle great for starting DJ's looking to refine their skills. This package includes:
- 1x Hercules DJ Control Inpulse 500
- 1x Alesis M1Active 330 USB
- 1x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1x 1.2m RCA to RCA Cable
Please note this package includes 1 year warranty.
Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500
Here we have the amazing 2-channel DJ controller from Hercules. It allows you to be creative and customize your set with effects and mix your tracks manually. It's backlit rubber RGB pads will help you to mix with confidence and refine your skills.
Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 is the new DJ controller that lets you achieve your ambitions! Created for Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED to help you get started DJing, refine your skills and perform in front of audiences, DJControl Inpulse 500 has a professional design with a sturdy metal backing plate, and tons of great features: four extendable/retractable non-slip feet to elevate your mixing, a hardware mixer for the audio inputs, a dedicated Filter/FX area with awesome effects, two large jog wheels with touch detection for scratching, 16 backlit rubber RGB pads, helpful light guides for mixing with total confidence... and so much more.
You can even mix with music streaming services, featuring millions of tracks including TIDAL and SoundCloud GO+ in Serato DJ Lite, and Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK and Qobuz in DJUCED.
Smooth, Original Transitions
The Filter/FX area lets you customize your set with the effects available in Serato DJ and DJUCED. You can even combine the action of the filter on an effect in DJUCED!
Mix A Backup External Source
Input hardware mixer: the AUX filter knob lets you add a filter effect onto an external audio source (smartphone, media player) independently of the software!
Solid Retractable Feet
DJControl Inpulse 500 is 3.1 / 8 cm tall with its feet extended. Elevate your mixing: run wires underneath, and protect the controller from spilled drinks. The base is backlit when the feet are extended (i.e. folded out).
Get Set Up Quickly
Powered via USB, DJControl Inpulse 500 has the master outputs you need to connect your speakers (2 x 1/4 / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA), plus two headphones connectors (1/8 / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4 / 6.35 mm stereo jack).
Sync Your Tracks Manually
Its easy to manually mix one track into another with the BEATMATCH GUIDE light guides, which are supported by both DJUCED and Serato DJ Lite.
Connect Your Microphone
Connect your microphone to the balanced input, and use the High EQ knob and Low EQ knob to adjust your voice so that you can be heard clearly wherever you're performing.
The Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) in DJUCED suggests well-suited upcoming tracks to be played from your music library, and in Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK as well. Enable the Assistant to launch Autoplay in Serato DJ Lite.
Adjust Your Crossfader
Easily adjust the amplitude of the crossfader according to your style of music. Use the curve switch to change the crossfader curve directly on the controller (mix, scratch or off)!
Alesis M1Active 330 USB
The Alesis M1Active 330 USB monitor speakers are ideal for beginner music producers and DJ's who are looking for a monitor speaker that produce an accurate and exceptional sound. Thse monitors also include a USB port so you can connect them directly to your laptop or computer. They can also be used for gaming, listening to music and for watching films and TV.
The Alesis Legacy
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, we've learned a thing or two about optimising sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from Alesis award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, the M1Active 330 USB Desktop Studio Monitors are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Housed in a custom-designed anti-resonant wooden cabinet engineered to provide natural bass, and featuring an elliptical waveguide with directional articulation technology, the Alesis M1Active 330USB provides pristine, defined sound whatever your multimedia project demands, M1Active 330USB delivers sound you can trust!
Exclusive Aluminium Woofers
The M1Active 330 USB studio monitors are equipped with 3 aluminium woofers that are lighter and stiffer than typical carbon-fibre, paper or glass-Aramid woofers, giving the M1Active 330 USB an even faster transient attack and more linear response through the bass and midrange. Additionally, a precision-designed waveguide provides high-frequency dispersion in a well-controlled, predictable pattern a sure fire guarantee of a wide, consistent listening sweet spot while simultaneously preventing random scatter of the sound. The smooth aerodynamic cabinet edge prevents objectionably-audible artefacts from edge diffraction and the flared front-firing bass ports eliminate distracting port turbulence from the speakers bass output.
Hassle-Free Connectivity at Your Fingertips
The Alesis M1Active 330 USB speakers are not only substantial audio monitors, but also serve as a convenient audio interface. The M1Active 330 USB speakers enable you to play audio from your computer, as well as record audio in professional studio grade resolution. Line-level turntables, keyboards, guitar effects, DJ mixers, or standard CD and tape players can all easily connect directly to the M1Active 330 USB speakers - simply plug in the USB cable to your computer and you are set to record No special drivers required.
Turn up the Bass!
Looking to add deep, driving bass to your sound output? The Alesis M1Active 330 USB features a Bass Boost switch giving users the option to enhance the overall bass response of the monitors a perfect solution for nuisance room acoustics or simply energizing your listening experience. With the Alesis M1Active 330 USB, the core functionality you demand is thoughtfully included, all in a style-driven package that guarantees to enhance listening and aesthetic experiences alike.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
The Numark HF125 DJ Headphones, giving you amazing quality of sound and comfort whilst listening to the music you love to hear.
The Numark HF125 headphone has a solid build making them suitable for a wide range of applications, whether you are a DJ on the move or a DJ at home. The Numark HF125 DJ headphones feature a 7 way adjustable headband to suit you, with swivel cup ear pieces for one ear monitoring which is ideal for DJ use. They also have a 6ft tangle resistant cord and 40mm mylar speaker drivers. Great quality at an amazing price!
These headphones do not come with the 1/4" to 1/8" Adaptor. They are fitted with 1/4" moulded connector.