Hercules DJ Control Inpulse 500
Here we have the amazing 2-channel DJ controller from Hercules. It allows you to be creative and customize your set with effects and mix your tracks manually. It's backlit rubber RGB pads will help you to mix with confidence and refine your skills.
Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 is the new DJ controller that lets you achieve your ambitions! Created for Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED to help you get started DJing, refine your skills and perform in front of audiences, DJControl Inpulse 500 has a professional design with a sturdy metal backing plate, and tons of great features: four extendable/retractable non-slip feet to elevate your mixing, a hardware mixer for the audio inputs, a dedicated Filter/FX area with awesome effects, two large jog wheels with touch detection for scratching, 16 backlit rubber RGB pads, helpful light guides for mixing with total confidence... and so much more.
You can even mix with music streaming services, featuring millions of tracks including TIDAL and SoundCloud GO+ in Serato DJ Lite, and Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK and Qobuz in DJUCED.
Smooth, Original Transitions
The Filter/FX area lets you customize your set with the effects available in Serato DJ and DJUCED. You can even combine the action of the filter on an effect in DJUCED!
Mix A Backup External Source
Input hardware mixer: the AUX filter knob lets you add a filter effect onto an external audio source (smartphone, media player) independently of the software!
Solid Retractable Feet
DJControl Inpulse 500 is 3.1 / 8 cm tall with its feet extended. Elevate your mixing: run wires underneath, and protect the controller from spilled drinks. The base is backlit when the feet are extended (i.e. folded out).
Get Set Up Quickly
Powered via USB, DJControl Inpulse 500 has the master outputs you need to connect your speakers (2 x 1/4 / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA), plus two headphones connectors (1/8 / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4 / 6.35 mm stereo jack).
Sync Your Tracks Manually
Its easy to manually mix one track into another with the BEATMATCH GUIDE light guides, which are supported by both DJUCED and Serato DJ Lite.
Connect Your Microphone
Connect your microphone to the balanced input, and use the High EQ knob and Low EQ knob to adjust your voice so that you can be heard clearly wherever youre performing.
The Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) in DJUCED suggests well-suited upcoming tracks to be played from your music library, and in Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK as well. Enable the Assistant to launch Autoplay in Serato DJ Lite.
Adjust Your Crossfader
Easily adjust the amplitude of the crossfader according to your style of music. Use the curve switch to change the crossfader curve directly on the controller (mix, scratch or off)!
1 Year Warranty Included as Standard.
- Built-in audio interface
- Built-in Velvet Sound DSP from AKM: processing audio inputs and outputs
- Master output (speakers): 2 x 1/4 / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA
- Headphones output: 1/8 / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4 / 6.35 mm stereo jack
- Auxiliary input: 2 x RCA + 1/8 / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack
- Microphone input: balanced 1/4 / 6.35 mm jack
- Audio resolution: 44.1 kHz / 24-bit
- Controls Per Deck
- Play, Cue, Shift, Sync
- 2 x 8 soft pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 pads x 8 modes (hot cue, loop, slicer .)
- jog wheels with touch detection (diameter of jog wheels: 5.5 )
- Loop: In / Out + loop encoder
- Modes: Vinyl, (+ Slip and Quantize in DJUCED and in Serato DJ Pro)
- Beatmatch guide
- Controls On Mixer
- 1 crossfader with curve adjustment
- Master volume knob, headphones volume knob and Cue/Mix knob
- Microphone volume knob with High EQ knob and Low EQ knob
- Auxiliary volume knob and filter knob
- 2 VU-meters + Master VU meter
- Filter/effects rack with 4 effects buttons and 2 filter knobs
- Music library controls: Rotary encoder + 2 Load buttons + Assistant button
- Beatmatch Guide
- Tempo guide: light guide alongside each tempo fader
- Beat Align guide: light guide underneath each jog wheel
Easy ordering, Fast delivery,will shop with get in the mix again. So far a good controller for the price. Simple setup easy to use no issues.
Having has the Hercules RMX for what seems an age I decided to upgrade the controller I was using and I'm very happy with the Impulse 500. I went with the serato pro subscription as DJuced doesn't somehow feel quite there yet. Still exploring the options with the controller but so far really impressed with the build quality and performance. I've looked at denon and pioneer controllers but for price/performance in my opinion the impulse out performs. You get a lot more features packed into this console that you would others at a similar price. If you're unsure you should checkout the youtube videos. It took me under 5 minutes to get a mix on.