Reloop Concorde Black Cartridge & Stylus
Made by Ortofon
- Allround cartridge system with many applications
- Special spherical stylus
- Balanced sound, slight accentuation of the bass range
- Can also be used for scratching
- Low vinyl wearout
- Easy tonearm installation through direct SME mounting
- Made by Ortofon
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output voltage (5 cm/s): 5 mV
- Tracking force range: 3 – 5 g
- Recommended tracking force: 4 g
- Weight: 18.5 g
This is the Reloop Concorde Black cartridge and stylus from Reloop and Ortofon who've teamed up and brought out a new range of cartridges for your delectation. The Concorde Black is the most basic of this range and is perfect for anyone new to scratching or for turntable enthusiasts who want a great cartridge and stylus that will give them high quality audio. This fantastic piece of equipment features a spherical stylus for reduced wear and tear to your vinyls but still boasts excellent sound characteristics.
The Concorde Black boasts low vinyl wearout characteristics and a spherical stylus, while especially good sound characteristics emphasise its quality as a good all-rounder.