Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10 Silver
The Pioneer HDJ-X10 headphones have been optimised for professional DJ use in clubs and at festivals, with superb comfort for those extended listening sessions. These robust headphones feature a highly durable metal construction and a wipe clean nano coating to keep off dirt and sweat, prolonging the life of your headphones. The flagship HDJ-X10 headphones allow you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can't reproduce so you can make a deeper connection with the music and the dance floor.
Thanks to their HD drivers, the HDJ-X10 headphones are the world's first DJ headphones to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz. When connected to the Pioneer TOUR1 set-up or the NXS2 set-up, you can experience up to 96 kHz/24-bit high-resolution audio reproduction with superb clarity and sound separation. The ear pads and headband on the HDJ-X10 headphones are protected from sweat and dirt by a water repellent nano coating. This means you can keep your headphones looking new and easily prolong their lifespan with regular cleaning.
The HDJ-X10 headphones are equipped with a new 50-mm HD driver, making them the world's first DJ headphones to reproduce high-resolution sound from 5 Hz to 40 kHz. The direct drive structure, with a newly developed diaphragm shape and voice coil, delivers high-quality sound without loss of quality due to mechanic loss. Creating rich bass notes and clean mid-to-high frequencies, the flagship headphones enable accurate point source monitoring, even at loud volumes, and allow you to make a deeper connection to the music.
When you're travelling to gigs, you can be confident your HDJ-X10 headphones will stay protected in the included flat carry case. Made from strong materials to protect your headphones from bumps and knocks on flights and in transit, the case has inner pockets for storing accessories such as USB devices and SD cards, and its handle makes carrying easy.
The HDJ-X10 headphones come supplied with two detachable cables: a 1.2m coiled cable (approximately 3m when extended) and a 1.6m straight cable. An L-type mini-jack prevents the connection from being knocked or accidentally disconnected during performances, even in cramped booths. It also features a highly reliable, detachable mini-XLR connector for outstanding sound quality.
- High quality audio design
- 4-core twisted-structure cable give superior left and right channel separation for improved sound quality
- Bass reflex chamber ensures excellent bass response and sound insulation
- Highly durable metal construction
- Rigorously tested for superior durability
- Water repellent nano coating
- Suited for all monitoring styles
- Comfortable and flexible headband
- 2-year warranty
- Type: Closed, Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 40,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 106 dB
- Maximum input power: 3,500 mW
- Driver: φ 50 mm
- Connection cord: 1.2m coiled cable (extended length 3m) and 1.6 m straight cable
- Weight: 328 g (without cable)
- Accessories: ø6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type) and carry case
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.