Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5 Silver
- High quality audio design
- 4-core twisted-structure cable give superior left and right channel separation for improved sound quality
- Bass reflex chamber ensures excellent bass response and sound insulation
- Rigorously tested for superior durability
- Suited for all monitoring styles
- Comfortable and flexible headband
- 2-year warranty
- Type: Closed, Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Maximum input power: 2,000 mW
- Driver: φ 40 mm
- Connection cord: 1.2 m short coiled cable (extended length 1.8 m)
- Weight: 269 g (without cable)
- Accessories: ø6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type) and carry pouch
The Pioneer HDJ-X5 silver headphones provide extreme comfort and durability for professional DJs at home or in the club. They feature superior audio quality inherited from its predecessor the HDJ-2000MK2 which provides clean monitoring even at high volumes. No matter which way you prefer to wear your headphones the HDJ-X5 can be worn for extended periods of time thanks to its flexible headband, swivel mechanism and housing design that reduces pressure on your head.
The HDJ-X5 headphones feature a new 40-mm driver with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils. The magnetic circuit is optimised and, thanks to fine noise suppression and elaborate tuning, you can enjoy clear, distortion-free sound for easy monitoring.
The HDJ-X5 come with a compact carry pouch, which snugly fits around the folded headphones to save space in your luggage and reduce the risk of damage on the road.
These superb value Pioneer DJ headphones are not only comfortable but also built to last and look great too!