Yamaha HS8S Powered Subwoofer
Yamaha HS8S is part of the 2nd generation HS-Series of professional studio reference monitors. This 8" powered subwoofer perfectly complements the full-range HS-Series studio monitors to create a complete monitoring system for professional studios and smaller home setups.
HS9-S is powered by a 8" bass relex woofer which has been specially selected for this speaker to provide accurate bass reproduction with superb frequency response right down to 22Hz. This high-quality bass driver is powered by an integral 150w amplifier.
Yamaha HS8S has onboard high and low pass filters which can be switched to control 80-120Hz frequencies. There is also phase switch to allow the phase to be inverted if required. Compact, affordable and built the the exacting standards you would expect from Yamaha, HS8S is perfect for both small and larger studios as well as music professionals who work from home.
- 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB
- Speaker type: Powered subwoofer
- Frequency range (-10dB): 22Hz - 160Hz
- Components: LF 8" cone
- Output power: 150W
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR3-31 type (balanced) x2, PHONE (balanced) x2 / OUTPUT: XLR3-32 type (balanced) x2 (L&R)
- Power consumption: 70W
- Shape: Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Dimensions: W 300mm (11.8"), H 350mm (13.8"), D 389mm (15.3")
- Net weight: 12.5kg (27.6 lbs.)
- Others: LEVEL control, PHASE switch : NORM./REV., HIGH CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT switch (ON/OFF)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.