Pioneer DJS-1000 Stand Alone DJ Sampler
The Pioneer DJS-1000 is an intuitive standalone DJ sampler with powerful performance features including live sampling and FX. The Pioneer DJS-1000 enables you to create unique sounds using an intuitive DJ-friendly interface. It also features a USB port which allows you to add samples from a USB device in order to extend your sample library. Pioneer has designed the DJS-1000 so that it is suitable to be used in a club environment.
Many of today's professional DJs use electronic instruments and production gear in their live sets to help make their performances creative and unique. With an easy-to-use interface, 16 multicoloured step input keys, 16 multicoloured Performance Pads, a host of inputs and outputs, plus various other performance features, the DJS-1000 is the ideal musical instrument to take into the booth and propel your sets to the next level.
Add the DJS-1000 to your DJ set-up and you can intuitively create unique sounds and phrases in advance of your set, or on the fly, then sequence and loop them as you wish. Improvise a new groove by syncing and mixing with tracks playing on other equipment such as CDJs using the Beat Sync, 1 tempo slider and nudge features. At a glance, the 7-inch full-colour touch screen gives you all the information you need to perform, thanks to easily recognisable sequence patterns and instrument icons assigned to the Performance Pads.
Other features installed on the DJS-1000 include Live Sampling, which enables you to easily sample input sounds and immediately use them as independent tracks or as FX to add to your mix.
Intuitive user interface
Easily create a new groove by tapping the 16 large, multicolored step input keys. You can keep an eye on sequence information on each track thanks to the keys' changing colours.
Multicoloured Performance Pads
Use the 16 large rubber pads to trigger the tracks you've assigned samples and loops to. Each one is equipped with multicoloured illumination and highly accurate velocity detection, so you can increase or decrease volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
By simply touching the strip, you can quickly change the pitch when using the pitch bend feature, or play a drum roll by using the note repeat feature. Customise parameters for even more creative options.
7-inch full-colour touch screen
Tap the LCD display to instantly access the screen of your choice:
- Home screen: View information on the sample assigned to eachtrack thanks to the instrument icons and colours which are linked to the pads.
- Sequence screen: View the sequence pattern currently playing.
- Mixer screen: Adjust the volume balance of each track.
Accurate syncing with various external devices and systems
In addition to clock synchronisation with MIDI devices, the DJS-1000 includes the Beat Sync function which can synchronise a performance by beat/bar with a track playing on a CDJ-2000NXS2 or XDJ-1000MK2 set-up using PRO DJ LINK. Use the tempo slider and the nudge buttons to quickly adjust tempo and beat position manually, just like you would on a turntable.
Powerful performance features
Easily sample input sounds and immediately use them as individual tracks. The sampled sounds are automatically synchronised with the current sequence to play in a loop, so they can be dropped straight into a live remix. You can sample any input source, including audio from a turntable, via your mixer.
Add various FX to tracks with ease, changing the tone on the fly. You can apply FX such as echo, reverb and filter to individual tracks, a group of tracks, or all tracks.
Perfect fit in the DJ booth
The DJS-1000 is designed to fit perfectly alongside the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2, creating effortless unity in the DJ booth.
- Support for USB devices: Manage your projects and samples easily.
- Over 2,500 on-board Loopmasters samples: Start performing with the DJS-1000 straight out the box.
- Support for DJS-TSP Project Creator: Easily create projects and
- SCENE3 files on a PC/Mac.
- Support for project files created on the TORAIZ SP-16.
- Intuitive user interface
- Step sequencer
- 7-inch full-colour touch screen
- Live Sampling
- 16 RGB Pads
- PRO DJ LINK
Pioneer DJS-1000 Specifications:
- Playable media USB Storage device (flash memory/HDD, etc)
- Playable file WAV, AIFF (16 bit/24 bit,44.1 kHz)
- USB storage support file systems FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Input ports: INPUT x1 (L/MONO and R, 1/4 inch TS jack)
- Output ports: OUTPUT 1 x1 (RCA), THRU/OUTPUT 2 x1 (1/4 inch TS jack), PHONES x2 (1/4 inch stereo jack, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
- Other ports: USB (Type A) x1, USB (Type B) x1, MIDI IN (5P DIN), MIDI OUT/THRU (5P DIN), LINK x1 (LAN 100Base-TX)
- Power requirements AC 110-220V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Electricity consumption 20W
- Max external dimension (W x D x H) 320.0mm x 421.6mm x 110.1mm
- Weight 5.4 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.