Behringer Neutron Analog Synthesiser
The Behringer Neutron is a paraphonic, rack-mountable analog synthesiser. Based on the classic VCO design, this synth features a pure analog signal path for the very best in sound performance, and its semi-modular construction is equipped with patch points and MIDI in/out plus default routings which don't require patching.
The dual 3340 analog oscillators provide unrivalled sound design potential, featuring waveform control which can smoothly blend between tone modulation, pulse, sawtooth, triangle and sine wave shapes, plus width/tone mod control for making precise adjustments.
Additionally, when Paraphonic mode is engaged these oscillators can be individually controlled, which gives you optimum command over the Neutron and allows for on-the-fly dynamic changes - ideal for live performances.
Also included is multiple stage analog delay designed in the mould of the famed Bucket Brigade Delay technology, an overdrive circuit for providing full-toned analog warmth, and a noise generator which alters generation of waveforms and allows you to experiment with your sound.
The 1970s and 80s spawned the first wave of portable analog synthesizers, and while quickly adopted by a bevy of renowned musical artists including Jan Hammer, Chick Corea, Rick Wakeman, Jean-Michel Jarre, Isao Tomita and Keith Emerson to name a few, they were somewhat temperamental and very expensive.
An updated incarnation of its predecessors with all the original features and then some, the BEHRINGER NEUTRON lets you conjure up virtually any monophonic sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on authentic VCO, VCF, VCA and state variable filter designs in conjunction, with a flexible, multi-wave LFO and classic Bucket Brigade Delay (BBD). NEUTRONs Paraphonic mode allows both 3340 analog oscillators to be independently controlled for an expanded palette of tonal options. And when it comes to protection and convenience, the NEUTRON can be mounted in a standard Eurorack, making it ideal for the studio and/or the road. Owning a NEUTRON is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to freely embrace the past or shape the future!
- Paraphonic synthesizer with authentic dual 3340 analog oscillators for insanely fat music creation
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO design to recreate classic sound performance
- Semi-modular architecture with default routings requires no patching for immediate performance
- Oscillator waveform control blends seamlessly between 5 shapes (tone mod, pulse, sawtooth, triangle, sine)
- Individual pulse width / tone mod control provides ultimate sounds
- Paraphonic mode allows both oscillators to be independently controlled
- Self-oscillating, multi-mode VCF with dual output (e.g. LP+HP available on jacks)
- 2 analog ADSR generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Multiple stage analog delay based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- Flexible LFO with five waveform shapes, MIDI clock sync and key sync
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Overdrive circuit adds rich analog warmth and edge to your sounds
- 36 controls and 7 buttons give you direct and real time access to all parameters
- Utility functions including attenuators, multiples, slew rate limiter and summers for creative patching flexibility
- 32 in / 24 out jack matrix for an incredible amount of patching options
- Patchable audio-rate sample and hold with glide for added creativity
- Powerful headphone output with dedicated level control
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 94 x 424 x 136 mm
- Weight: 2 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.