Akai Professional MPX16
The Akai Professional MPX16 sampler is portable and can play and record .WAV samples via SD, for powerful, reliable performance when playing live or in the studio. Just like the MPX8, samples are triggered internally from the highly responsive MPC-style pads or an external MIDI device via USB-MIDI and 3.5mm (1/4-inch) MIDI inputs. Also a feature-packed MIDI pad controller, the Akai Professional MPX16 is equally capable of launching clips or adding trigger pads to a producer's studio.
Samples are captured at CD-quality via dual 6.3mm (1/4-inch) inputs or the on-board stereo microphone and saved to an SD card. The user may assign audio clips to the pads and apply tuning, filters, envelopes and "choke" grouping for creative, dynamic performances. An LCD screen and illuminated trigger pads provide visual feedback during use, and the MPX16 may be powered from a USB port or the included power supply. Naturally, users may load existing sound files onto an SD card or use the MPX16 as an SD card reader for drag-and-drop convenience on a Mac or PC. A software tool for even easier sample management is included via download.
- Plays and records stereo samples using easily accessible and reliable SD cards
- 16 velocity sensitive, illuminated pads let the user play back samples in real-time
- Balanced 6.3mm (1/4-inch) inputs let you capture audio from a wide variety of sources
- Built-in stereo microphone lets you capture sounds on-the-fly
- USB-MIDI as well as MIDI Input and MIDI Output jacks for integration into virtually any
- MIDI setup for use as a pad controller, sample bank or both
- Onboard sound processing-tune samples, adjust ADSR envelopes and filters
- USB or wall powered (adapter included) for use virtually anywhere
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.