The Yamaha MG12XU is a 12-channel mixer with microphone inputs and stereo/mono line inputs for input jacks. It also features Yamaha's high-quality SPX effects, providing optimum processing instruments or vocals.
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- "D-PRE" mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm (12.1" x4.6" x16.6")
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.