RCF F 6X 6-Channel Mixer with Multi-FX
This is the RCF F 6X 6-Channel Mixer with Multi-FX for anyone who works in a small professional studio and needs a powerful, capable mixing desk. Building on the legacy of RCF's E series of mixing desk the F 6X is most compact and accessible of their new F series but still has plenty of features. The F 6X features RCF's own PRO DSP FX which is comprised of 16 professional effects including Reverbs (Halls, Rooms, Plates & Spring), Delays (Mono, Stereo & Multitap), Chorus, Flangers, Echoes and more, expanding the capabilities of your audio. All of this is housed in a rugged metal chassis with premium components from the knobs and buttons to the inputs and connections, all giving you can incredibly smooth performance with a professional look and feel.
Enhanced Analog Mixing Flexibility
RCF's next generation F Series mixers builds on the rich analog legacy found in the professional E Series, featuring high quality sound in four formats from 6 to 16 channels. A powerful tool for the musician and the sound enthusiast, entirely conceived and designed by the RCF R&D team. Housed in a sturdy metal chassis, each mixer features a full balanced audio path from input to output and the unique PRO DSP FX: 16 professional effects such as Reverbs (Halls, Rooms, Plates, Spring), Delays (Mono, Stereo and Multitap), Chorus, Flangers and Echoes. The models F-10XR, F-12XR, and F-16XR, include an USB audio interface, for stereo recording on computer-based DAW and 2-channel playback.
State of the Art EQ
State-of-the-art 3 band EQ on mono channels,
2 bands EQ on stereo channels for precise shaping of sound.
High Quality Preamplifiers
High quality preamplifiers with phantom power, inspired by the E-Series Mixers, offer high level sound and dynamics. Line level signals are less noisy when connected using the separate line input jack socket.
- 2 Mic/Line inputs
- 2 Stereo line inputs
- One Aux/FX (post)
- Balanced main output audio path from input to output
- PRO DSP FX onboard with 16 presets
- Sturdy metal chassis
- External universal power supply
- Designed and engineered in Italy
- FX POST: 1
- Power consumption (W): 12 W
- Power supply: External
- Voltage requirements: 100 V - 240 V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz/20 kHz
- THD+N, 20dB gain, 0dBu out (% A-Weighted): <0,02
- Description: High:+/-15 dB @ 10 kHz Shelving, Mid:+/-15 dB @ 1,250 kHz, Bell Low:+/-15 dB @ 100 Hz Shelving.
- Input Channels EQ: 2 Shelving 1
- Gain Range: 0 dB/-50 dB
- Gain Selection: 20 dB/-30 dB
- Mic Inputs Impedance (KOhm): 14 kohm
- Line: 2
- Line Input Impedance (kOhm): 21 kohm
- Low Cut: 80 Hz
- Mic: 2
- Phantom Power +48V: Yes
- Stereo Line: 2
- Stereo Line Gain Selection: 20 dB/-30 dB
- Stereo Line Input Impedance: 15 kohm
- Send Effects: 1
- Footswitch: Yes
- AUX output: 1
- FX Send: 1
- Main MIX: 1
- Phones: 1
- Aux Out Level (dBu): 28 dBu
- Main Out Level (dBu): 28 dBu
- Phones Out impedance (Ohm): 150 ohm
- Cabinet/Case Material: Metal
- Colour: Black
- Depth: 255 mm / 10.04 inches
- Height: 79 mm / 3.11 inches
- Weight: 1.8 kg / 3.97 lbs
- Width: 210 mm / 8.27 inches
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.