Mackie PRO FX10 v3 Mixing Desk
Here we have the Mackie PRO FX10 v3 mixer. The second size up Mackie's PRO FX v3 series the PRO FX10 v3 has been designed to give you high-quality audio whether you're at home, in the studio or performing live; it's a well-rounded, powerful machine that will suit professional musicians, recording artists and live streamers who are serious about the best sound they can get for their money. The Mackie PRO FX10 v3 features Mackie's signature "built-like-a-tank" rock-solid chassis and can handle whatever you throw at it (not literally) while you're taking it on the road, plus it also includes some brilliant features including high-quality components, four Onyx mic preamps, a high-resolution GigFX effects engine, as well as software: Pro Tools | First, The Musician Collection and The DAW Essentials Collection.
Mix / Record / Create At The Next Level
Mackie ProFXv3 Series mixers are the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators. Everything you love about the series has been dialed up to 11. Best-in-class sound quality, versatility, and reliability that will have you hugging your mixer on a regular basis.
Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, 24 built-in FX, and more. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring. Both Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM recording software/plug-in packages are included.
- Onyx Mic Preamps: Mic preamps matter, a lot, and our renowned Onyx Mic Preamps are designed for maximum studio-quality performance. Ultra-low noise and up to 60dB of gain means tons of headroom and crystal clear sound even with gain hungry mics.
- GIGFX High-Resolution Effects Engine: FX is in the name, so it only makes sense that they got a serious upgrade. Now with 24 great-sounding effects, you have more options than ever for adding that finishing touch to a vocal or kicking up the drama on your podcast.
- 2x4 192kHz USB Recording: Recording in extreme quality is easy with ProFXv3. Sample rates up to 192kHz combined with our Onyx mix preamps ensure you get the most pristine sound possible. 2x4 I/O is great for creating two mixes on your computer and sending each to the mixer with USB 1/2 being sent to your headphones/control room and USB 3/4 being sent to a channel strip.
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM Software Included: Great hardware needs great software. With every ProFXv3 mixer, you get not one, but two award-winning DAWs plus massive plug-in bundles. Learn more about the powerful included software below.
- Built-In Compression: An essential tool for both live and studio, a compressor helps smooth out the audio in-check while allowing softer sounds to be pulled up. This is especially great for dynamic sources like vocalists, dialogue, drums, and more.
- Latency-Free Direct Monitoring: When recording, especially in a studio environment, being able to monitor in real-time with no delay is crucial. But what about monitoring from your computer so you can hear your mix, plugins, etc? ProFXv3 makes it easy with a dedicated control that allows you to blend your DAW audio and directly from the channel inputs.
- Pro Tools | First DAW: An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough fo experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. And now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for MacOS and Windows operating systems. Learn More
- Musician Collection* Mackie Exclusive: In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, you get the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins.
- 304E EQ / 304C Compressor bundle
- BBD Delay, Black Op Distortion, Black Shiny Wah, Black Spring Reverb, C1 Chorus, DC Distortion, Eleven Lite, Flanger, Graphic EQ, Gray Compressor, Green JRC Overdrive, In-Tune, Orange Phaser, Roto Speaker, Sci-Fi, Studio Reverb, Tape Echo, Tri Knob Fuzz, Vari-Fi, Vibe, Phaser, and White Boost
*Requires a new Pro Tools | First subscription at no cost
- Waveform OEM DAW: Waveform OEM is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical 'Lite' versions, it does not impose any restrictions - you get unlimited track count, powerful features, compatibility with all popular plug-ins and efficient performance on MacOS, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- DAW Essentials Collection: Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilize the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plug-ins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems.
- Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, Delay Studio, Stereo Delay, Tape Delay, Crossover, Limiter, Gate / Expander, Ducker, Flanger, Crusher, Chorus, Bus Compressor, Phaser, and Auto Filter
- Mix / Record / Create:
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, how recording, content creation, and live streaming
- Renowned Onyx Mic Preamps:
- Equipped with 4 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- High-Resolution GigFX Effects Engine:
- With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy easy... easy... easy... easy (Delay, get it?)
- 24-Bit / 192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface:
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-Bit / 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back to the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
- Efortless Latency-Free Monitoring:
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
- The Essential Mixing Tools You Need:
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and the other instruments
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 9/10
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Insert jack on channels 1-4
- Footswitch input for FX Mute
- Single-Knob Compression:
- Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with the quick turn of a knob
- Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in live, recording, and even streaming applications
- Record and Produce Like a Pro:
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for Pro Tools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor*
- Signature Rugged Design:
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects our invesment
- Tough ABS side protection
*Requires new free subscription to Pro Tools | First
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.