Introducing the Mackie DL16S 16 channel wireless digital live sound mixer with built-in WiFi; the next step in sound engineering for live music. This fantastic mixer cuts down the need for ugly and hazardous wires by sending wireless signals to your tablet or laptop which you can operate from anywhere in the room. The super rugged box can handle the heavy usage that comes from life on the road and boasts 16 input channels including Onyx+ mic preamps, eight fully assignable XLR outputs and a headphone output giving you plenty of freedom with your stage set up.
Command Your Mix
DL32S and DL16S bring all the powerful DSP, renowned Onyx+ mic preamps, and Built-Like-A-Tank reliability that the DL Series is known for, in an all-new stagebox form factor with built-in WiFi. Mount it in a rack, set it on a desk, or put it right on the stage. Mix your way.
Experience Your Best Mix Ever
The Mackie DL32S and DL16S deliver proven mixing power with legendary Onyx+ mic preamps in an all-new Built-Like-A-Tank, stage-friendly design made to withstand real-world abuse. Get mixing quickly with built-in Wi-Fi and the industry-leading, multi-platform Master Fader app. Create stunning multi-track recordings and get playback for a virtual soundcheck via USB I/O. Loaded with channel/output DSP plus 4 FX processors, DL32S and DL16S give you the mixing power you need for your best mix ever.
- Stagebox Design
Musicians, engineers, venues, and everyone in between need to get up and running, and sound great quickly. DL32S and DL16S can be placed anywhere you need them. Steel construction, big rubber corners, and a handle that wasn't an afterthought mean that you can count on it to deal with the not-so-delicate load in at gigs every night.
- Built-in WiFi
DL32S and DL16S create their own network so you can connect your control device directly via WiFi.
- Powerful Processing
With the DL32S and DL16S, you get powerful processing that replaces racks and racks of outboard gear, takes up WAY less space and is incredibly affordable
- The Most Untuitive Control App Ever
Ultra-fast navigation with View Groups and overview, quick setup with factory and user-definable presents, recallable Onyx mic pres plus prevent unwanted adjustments with acces limits.
16-Channel Wireless Digital Mixer:
- 16 Onyx recallable mic preamps
- 8 fully-assignable XLR outputs plus headphone output
- Industry-leading Master Fader control app
- 16 x 16 USB recording
- Ditch the snake Place it anywhere on stage or in a rack
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 142 x 147 x 358mm / 5.6" x 5.8" x 14.1"
- Weight: 2.81kg / 6.2lbs
- Complete control via iOS, Android, Mac*, or PC*
- No set FOH position mix from anywhere
- Supports up to 20 separate devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
Powerful Processing and Signal Processing:
- 16 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
- 16 stereo-linkable input channels
- 13 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
- 6 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 6 stereo-linkable subgroups
- Main L/R bus
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 4 stereo FX processors featuring great built-in FX like reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, and many more with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Assignable oscillator including pink/white noise and sine waves
- Modern and Vintage options for comp/gate and EQ
Multi-Track Recording & Playback:
- 16 x 16 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play intermission music, backing tracks and more directly into a dedicated stereo return channel
- Perform a virtual sound check
- Amazing low-cost, high channel count studio recording solution
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
Master Fader Control App:
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access Limiting allows flexible customization of the user interface and prevents unwanted adjustments from other users
- Quickly access channel processing, signal routing, and a massive suite of great sounding effects with presets to get you started
- Export presets, shows and complete system backups via Dropbox, email and more
- Complete offline operation
- Easy and frequent updates
- Available on iOS, Android, macOS*, and Windows*
*Mac and PC coming in Master Fader 5.1
DL16S and DL32S are compatible with iOS 11 or later, Android OS 6 or later, macOS 10.13* or later, and Windows 10* or later
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.