Introducing the Akai Force; a powerful production controller that has been designed to meet the demands of the professional producer and live performer without having to be shackled to a computer. This impressive production controller combines a number of features that make it stand out from other production controllers on the market, including: an integrated multi-touch display that feeds back information (without needing an additional computer screen); clip-launching, step-sequencing, sampling and synth engines; plus a 8x8 RGB clip-launch matrix and 8 touch-sensitive knobs. Altogether this is one of the most comprehensive and intuitive machines on the market right now, making the Akai Force an excellent investment.
Play. Perform. Produce
Redefine your expectations. Force blurs the lines between contemporary music production solutions and next-generation DJ performance technology, setting the precedence for a new industry standard. Fusing clip-launching, step sequencing, sampling, synth engines and tactile touch screen control into a standalone, performance-driven device, Force combines must-have modern functionality with an ultra-intuitive workflow that harnesses your creativity for maximum expressive capability.
The heart of your Force experience. Launch Clips, browse your sounds, edit MIDI data, manipulate samples, apply XYFX, sculpt synth sounds and much more all from Forces 7-inch full colour capacitive multi-touch display.
Tactile control for an unrestricted creative flow. Trigger scenes/clips, step sequence, finger drum in MPC 16 Pad Mode and play note data with an expandable 8x8 clip launch matrix with radiant RGB backlighting.
Discover new ways to enhance your performance via 360-degree rotary encoders with OLED feedback smart assignments and multiple modes provide immediate real-time access to all core controls or link to any assignable parameter for a truly customised experience. Capture and playback any changes with real-time FX automation.
Experience total control of your performance. Navigate your project, control clip/scene playback and access critical mix control (mute/solo/cue) right from the hardware with Forces ergonomically-positioned controls.
Load your samples from either USB Thumb Drives or SD Cards theres even a dedicated SATA drive bay for internal storage expansion. Capture audio with (2) XLR/¼-inch combo inputs with phantom power, switchable to line/instrument level.
Route your audio to two stereo ¼-inch outputs, selectable per track within Forces UI. Use the headphone out as a cue bus to audition clips / scenes. Take control of your modular gear with four independent CV/Gate outputs and unite your peripheral MIDI equipment courtesy of MIDI In/Out/Through ports.
The ultimate side-cart and a solo centrepiece in its own right. Force provides the pinnacle in liberated performance capability that roots your focus on delivering the ultimate performance, whatever your next set demands.
Seamlessly import stems, loops and one-shots into Forces 8x8 clip matrix and set playback modes including loop and trigger settings to remix and reimagine your tracks on the fly.
Import multiple stems, then tune and time-stretch your content for immense mash-up potential all content syncs to your master BPM so you never miss a beat.
Seamlessly assign tracks to Forces crossfader, load full tracks, stems or loops to Forces 8x8 matrix - fuse with scene/clip payback for an unrestricted DJ experience.
Add impressive flair to your sets by harnessing the power of Forces multi-touch display and on-board XYFX. Apply filter, modulation and beat repeat effects in real time to individual tracks or select outputs.
Connect Force to your wireless network and sync your project with any Ableton Link compatible application or hardware device, including our iconic MPC Series.
Never miss a beat, thanks to Forces dual custom real-time time stretch algorithms and auto BPM detection for effortless syncing of all audio within your project to your master BPM.
The perfect drop! Prep your mix with dedicated cue assign controls and a cue mixer for all audio assigned to outputs 3/4 or via the cue-blend control on the headphone out.
At the heart of Force is an intuitive clip-centric workflow that forms the creative core of your performance. Combine multiple Modes with Plugin Tracks, MPC-Style Drum tracks, Audio tracks, Keygroup tracks, MIDI tracks and CV tracks to define clip types, then sculpt clips via step sequencing, drum pad performances and note data.
Capture Audio from the dedicated combo inputs, load/sequence samples from Forces browser or resample from another track.
Browse the expansive factory kit library or create your own with samples loaded from USB thumb drives or SD cards. With full MPC Sample Editing functionality fused with 16-Pad or Step-Sequencing performance Modes, its simple to create your perfect groove.
Hard-coded into the Force Architecture are four premium synth engines, each with full editing capability for immersive sound sculpting potential. Sequence via a traditional piano roll, apply the onboard Arpeggiator or switch up to Note Mode for instant access to intelligent chord, progression and scale options.
Meet the Synth Engines
Break out of a sample-based workflow with four synth engines from leading developer AIR Music Technology
- Hype | Cover everything from hard-hitting plucks to sultry melodic leads with this preset and macro-based synth combining multiple synth engines (wavetable, FM, subtractive, sampling) and a giant preset library into a single easy-to-use package
- Tubesynth | Emulate the sound of classic vintage analogue poly-synths with an advanced analogue modelling algorithm, packaged with five integrated AIR effects
- Bassline | Access the sounds of a classic mono synth with variable oscillator waveshapes, sub/fifth oscillators, LPF & HPF options and four integrated AIR effects
- Electric | The ultimate in classic e-piano emulation with Pickup, Envelope, Bell and Noise parameter sections, five AIR effects and dozens of pre-sets to get you started
Load multi-sampled instrument keygroups and playback samples chromatically via a MIDI keyboard or Forces pads. Using the on-board autosampler, create your own keygroups from your outboard synth gear and sound modules for instant recall within your project.
Send your tracks MIDI data to an external MIDI device including synths and drum machines. Connect your peripheral studio outboard to Force and sample your gear to an Audio track.
Get the most out of your modular rig. With CV tracks, send your tracks MIDI data to external devices via Forces 4 CV/Gate outputs.
The ultimate creative sketchpad. Under the hood, Force provides musicians of all disciplines DAW-centric capability for an immersive, creative experience without limitation.
Using Forces sampler, capture audio from combo inputs or resample from within the Force project. Add up to four real-time insert effects while recording and assign captured audio immediately to Tracks and Programs all in a truly effortless live workflow environment.
MPC Sample Editing
Without doubt, Akai Professionals MPC series cements the most advanced sample editing capability modern production demands. With Force, trim, crop, chop, process and manipulate samples with all the power our iconic MPC series provides. Seamlessly assign and layer samples and sequence via Forces RGB pads or the touch display.
The Perfect Groove
When it comes to capturing your performance, Force instantly adapts to your needs with all the critical tools modern DAWs provide. With an on-board step sequencer, MPC pad modes, legendary MPC Swing and a touch grid editor, capturing and honing your MIDI data for the perfect groove is just a touch away.
Resample your clips or capture audio from Forces collection of inputs and discover the endless creative possibilities of looping. Backed by an intuitive Touch User interface and full audio routing capability, Forces Looping capability is perfect for studio-centric inspiration or adding something truly original to your performance.
Using Forces Track and Pad Mixers, set levels, pan, assign, insert FX and send source audio to any one of four internal sends for all program pads, project tracks and the master output. With dozens of processors and effects from the AIR FX suite (made famous by ProTools), all controllable via smart assignments on the rotary encoders or the displays on the touch user interface, discover a fluid, immersive mixing experience without compromise.
Out-the-box, Force comes preloaded with 10GB+ of must-have sounds from industry leading sample content providers including SampleTools by CR2, MSX Audio and Sample Magic. With 248 Kits, 16 Demo Projects, 2500+ Loops and 500+ Patterns, Forces core library provides immediate access to the most sought-after sounds to inspire your creativity from the get-go.
- Standalone no computer required
- 8x8 clip launch matrix with RGB LEDs
- 7 full colour capacitive multitouch display
- Mic/instrument/line inputs, 4 outputs
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- 4 configurable CV/Gate outputs
- Remix, mash-up, DJ and produce with 6 track types for complete audio/MIDI/CV sequencing and performance capability
- Performance Modes including 16-Pad Drums, Notes, Smart Scales, Chords & Progressions
- MPC Sample Editing
- Automatic BPM detection, real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- 8 touch-sensitive knobs with graphical OLED displays
- 4 powerful, fully-editable synth engines
- 16GB of on-board storage (over 10GB of sound content included)
- Full-Size SD card slot & 2 USB 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- User-expandable 2.5 SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- Pads: (64) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- Knobs: (8) 360° touch-sensitive knobs, (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push, (5) 270° knobs for gain, mix & level adjustment
- Buttons: (56) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- Display: 6.9/176mm (diagonal), 5.9 x 3.7/150 x 93mm (width x height), Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Power : via power adapter: 19V, 3.42A, centre-positive, included
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 13.8 x 15.3 x 2.85 / 350 x 389 x 72.5mm
- Weight: 8.53 lbs. 3.87kg
- (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
- (4) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS outputs (2 stereo pairs)
- (1) 1/4"(6.35mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI input
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI thru port
- (4) 1/8" (3.5mm) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (2) USB Type-A ports
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.