Novation SL49 MK3
Get your hands on some amazing offers when you join Novation's Sound Collective! Every two months the Sound Collective gives its members FREE third-party software instruments and creative effects! See below for the latest deals:
From 21st November 2019 to 6th February 2020 get seven brilliant plug-ins: iZotope Trash 2; KV331 Audio SynthMaster Player; D16 Group Nithonat; Puremagnetik Verv, Pastfabric & Fathoms; and Tracktion Software BioTek
To join the Sound Collective and start making the most of these incredible offers just purchase your Novation SL49 MK3 as normal then head to www.novationmusic.com to register.
Here we have the superb Novation SL49 MK3, which is ideal for DJ's or producers and based on the original SL49 with many improvements. This 49-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller comes with Ableton Live Lite and has an internal eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer... The perfect producing product for professionals!
Absolute hardware control
Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together by plugging them all into SL MkIII, taking total control directly from the internal eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer.
Easily integrate hardware with your DAW
Do you use a DAW and crave integrating your favourite hardware? Well, you can have the best of both worlds. Make controlling your software easy by recording productions from a studio centrepiece.
The perfect controller for Live
We worked with Ableton to create an absolutely stunning keyboard controller for their Live music-making software. The five colour LCD screens give you full parameter feedback, enabling you to see everything you are controlling.
Internal eight-track pattern-based sequencer
Real time record or input notes per step. Play and edit your sequences directly from the keyboard. Record your movements as automation into the sequencer, bringing life to your production.
One routable clock for the whole system
Whether you're in the box or outside the box, the MIDI and analogue clock and transport controls keep everything running in time.
Choose an arp type, set a sync rate, tweak the length, and then use the pads to design your rhythms in real time.
Highly customisable mappings for hardware and software easily control everything. Create your own templates in the software editor, and save them to the keyboard.
Work with scales and keys and set up multiple zones and layers on the keyboard. See everything instantly with vibrant on-key RGB LED feedback.
USB; MIDI In, Out, Out 2/Thru; three pedal inputs; Analogue Clock Out; and two CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs can be used to route anything anywhere.
Control all major music software
Your choice of music software is crucial to your creativity. SL MkIII's pads, buttons, eight faders and eight knobs take control of all major music software using InControl. SL MkIII also works with any HUI-compatible DAW.
The SL MkIII has an exceptionally high scan rate of 10kHz (10,000 times per second), giving the keyboard a huge dynamic range for expressive keyboard performance.
Keys for the player
The SL MkIII boasts our finest, most playable and expressive synth-style semi-weighted keybed, with a sprung action and our highest scan rate, all tuned to the needs of the experienced player. Its got aftertouch too, assignable to anything.
Selectable Velocity Curves
The Velocity Curves come to you from a Novation engineer whos been designing and playing keyboard controllers for two decades. Choose from a comprehensive selection of Velocity Curves to suit your playing style.
SL MkIII's velocity-sensitive RGB pads have multiple functions: they can be used for launching clips, as steps in the sequencer, they are perfect for the finger drummer, and have polyphonic aftertouch.
Backlit Pitch and Modulation wheels
Pitch and Modulation wheels have RGB LEDs that change colour to show what track you're working on. Brightness gives you the value of what you're changing.
Components allows you to backup and restore your templates and sessions in the cloud, enabling access from anywhere in the world. All content can also be saved locally.
- Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together
- Easily integrate hardware with your DAW
- The perfect controller for Ableton Live music-making software
- Internal 8 track pattern based sequencer
- 1 routable clock for the whole system
- Become part of the Sound Collective and get access to incredible offers throughout the year when you register your Novation product at www.novationmusic.com/sound-collective
Product Hardware Specifications:
- 49 note velocity sensitive, individually sprung, synth style, semi-weighted keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 2 Page and 2 scene launch buttons
- 8 continuous rotary knobs
- 8 sliders
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- RGB backlit pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 2 Track buttons
- 5x RGB TFT LCD screens
- 59 Backlit buttons with tact switches
- 61 RGB LEDs plus 49 or 61 keybed RGB LEDs
- 16 Assignable buttons x 2 pages (32 assignable buttons)
- Assignable grid x 2 pages | (32 assignable pads)
- Backlit RGB Mode switching buttons including InControl
Rear Panel & Connectors:
- Power switch
- DC power socket
- USB socket
- MIDI IN, OUT, OUT2 / THRU - 3x 5-pin DIN sockets
- Sustain and Expression pedal 1/4" TRS jack inputs
- Footswitch pedal 1/4" TS jack input
- CV, Gate, Modulation -1- on 3.5mm jack sockets
- CV, Gate, Modulation -2- on 3.5mm jack sockets
- Clock out
- Kensington security slot
- 64 Sessions
- 8 Tracks per session
- 8 Patterns per track (16 steps per Pattern for a total of 128 steps per track)
- Real time record (notes, with velocity and automation)
- Auto-quantise notes to steps and automation to 8 events per step
- All assignable controls can be automated (8 maximum automation lanes)
- Internal tempo range 40 - 240
- External synced tempo range 30 - 300
- Swing 20 - 80%
Real Time Performance:
- 22 Scale types and chromatic transposition
- Pattern expand view - flip the grid
- Pattern start and end, direction incl. random
- Configurable pattern chain
- Session instant switching and queued switch
- Velocity and gate per step
- Multiple gate lengths per step (via real time record)
- Automation edit per step
- Clear step, automation parameter per pattern, pattern, session
- Duplicate step, pattern
- Ableton Live Lite included
- Maximum power consumption 12V DC 1000mA
- Power supply included (This product cannot be powered from USB)
- 49SL MkIII: <817mm length x 300mm depth x 100mm height>
<Note: Maximum power consumption is required to be screened onto the product next to the power jack and must be consumption and not the specification for the power supply. Format is to the nearest 100mA. Up to 900 write in mA, above 1000 write 1.1A, 1.2A etc. >
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.