Citronic CX34 2/3/4-Way Active Crossover
The CX34 is a 2 or 3-way stereo or 4-way mono active crossover designed to split frequencies so that low frequencies are delivered to the amp driving the sub cabinets and mid/top frequencies are delivered to the amp driving the mid/top frequency cabs. This type of system is more efficient and delivers more accurate sound quality, especially in larger PA systems.
- 2 or 3-way stereo, 4-way mono crossover
- 19" rack mountable
- Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/octave, state variable
- Continuously adjustable cutoff frequencies
- 40Hz ultra-low frequency cut
- Phase invert function
- Inputs and outputs via XLR
- Power supply 115/230Vac selectable 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Input impedance: balanced 50k ohms
- Input impedance: unbalanced 25k ohms
- Output impedance 200 ohms
- Crossover ranges 45-960Hz (switchable 10x) or 450Hz-9.6kHz
- Filter slope 24dB/octave
- Frequency response 20Hz TO 20KHz, +0/-0.5dB
- Signal to noise ratio >90dB
- THD <0.004% @ +4dBu, 1KHz
- Dimensions 482 x 170 x 44 mm
- Weight 2.5kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.