Alto Bluetooth Total 2 Audio Adapter
Alto Bluetooth Total 2 Features:
- Add Bluetooth to any speaker or mixer
- Wirelessly link two together for cable-free stereo playback*
- XLR-equipped connection
- 100+ft range
- USB micro rechargeable battery (6+ hours)
Alto Bluetooth Total 2 Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxDxH, single unit): 1.5” x 5.4” x 0.9” / 38.1 x 137.2 x 22.9mm
- Weight (single unit): 0.2 lbs. / 0.11kg
- XLR Outputs: XLR Male, Balanced
- Output Level: +4dBu
- Bluetooth Profile: BT 5.0, A2DP, AVRCP
- Supported Audio Codec: SBC
- Bluetooth: Up to 100 feet (30.5m)
- Battery Life: Up to 6 hours
- Recharge Time: Up to 4 hours
- USB Charging: 5V, 500mA
Introducing the Alto Bluetooth Total 2, a Bluetooth audio adapter that allows you to effortlessly add Bluetooth to any speaker or mixer. Whether you're looking to upgrade your setup for the convenience of wireless streaming or a handy solution for those just in case scenarios, the Alto Bluetooth Total 2 has got you covered.
Bluetooth Total is an XLR-equipped, rechargeable Bluetooth receiver that streams audio wirelessly to mixers or powered loudspeakers. With Bluetooth Total, you can quickly and easily add Bluetooth to any live sound setup. Plug Bluetooth Total into the XLR input of a mixer or powered speaker, pair your Bluetooth device, and that’s it! You can also wirelessly link two Bluetooth Totals together to accommodate larger speaker setups. A built-in, rechargeable battery keeps Bluetooth Total running for over 6 hours. The Bluetooth Total is a valuable tool that no audio professional should be without.
* This product can wirelessly pair to another Bluetooth Total 2, or the Alto Professional Bluetooth Ultimate, both sold separately. Original Bluetooth Total is not supported.