Pioneer DM-40BT White
4" Desktop Monitor Speakers with Bluetooth
- Bluetooth connection
- Front-loaded bass reflex system
- 3D stereo sound
- Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low distortion
- Volume control dial is on the front panel for ease of use
- RCA and stereo mini jack inputs
- Headphones output
- Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Tweeter (HF driver) 3/4 inch (19 mm) soft dome
- Woofer (LF driver) 4 inch (102 mm) cone
- Amplifier output: Lch : 21 W/4 W, Class AB Rch : 21 W/4 W, Class AB
- Input: RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Output: Headphone x 1
- Version: Bluetooth® Specification Ver. 4.2
- Output: Bluetooth® Specification Class 2
- Supported Codec: SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptXTM, Qualcomm® aptXTM Low Latency
- Frequency response: 70 Hz - 30 kHz
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Power consumption when waiting (standby status) 0.3 W
- External dimensions: (W x D x H) Lch: 146 mm x 223 mm x 227 mm, Rch: 146 mm x 210 mm x 227 mm
- Weight: Lch: 2.7 kg Rch: 2.2 kg
- Power cord x 1
- Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA) x 1
- 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- Bottom cushion
Pioneer have upgraded their popular DM-40 studio monitors to include wireless Bluetooth technology that allows you to play music from your smartphone or tablet. The DM-40BT-W White 4-inch desktop speakers have been designed using professional speaker technology and produce a rich, balanced sound that is ideal for producing, bedroom DJs or simply listening to music at home.
Create a versatile home set-up for producing and DJing with the compact Pioneer DM-40BT desktop speakers - designed using professional speaker technology and effortlessly connect to all your Bluetooth® wireless devices.
The DM-40BT is available in black or white and retains its Groove Technology from the highly-reputed DM-40 active monitor speakers. Expect a smooth bass response, a wide sweet spot enabled by DECO technology, clear audio quality and rich bass sound all at the same time.
Bluetooth® wireless technology, support for Qualcomm® aptXTM high-quality sound reproduction and AAC
In addition to Bluetooth® technology, allowing you to play tracks from smartphones and tablets wirelessly, Qualcomm® aptXTM and AAC support lets you enjoy even higher quality sound reproduction.
Front-loaded bass reflex system with grooves for uninterrupted, rich bass
4-inch fibreglass woofers output bass from the front, and the bass ducts feature grooves to reduce air friction so you'll feel a tight, punchy bass even if you put the speakers close to the wall.
Soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers deliver a 3D, high frequency sound
We've fitted the ¾-inch soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers that use DECO technology from TAD2 Labs. The diffusers channel high frequencies left, right and up - so you'll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amp and time alignment ensure balance across the frequencies
The tweeter and woofer are carefully positioned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies, while a Class AB amp ensures perfect clarity with low distortion and no loss of quality.
Curved front edges reduce resonance for a clean sound
The cabinet's curved front increases its rigidity and reduces external diffraction - as well as looking good in your home set-up.