Pioneer DJ DM-50D-BT
- Type 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Amplifier type Class D with DSP
- Amplifier output Lch: 25 W / 4 Ohms, Rch: 25 W / 4 Ohms
- Input terminals (balanced input) 1/4” TRS jack x 1
- Input terminals (unbalanced input) RCA pin jack x 1, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1
- Input impedance 10 kOhms
- Output terminal 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1
- Enclosure: Bass reflex
- Enclosure material: MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF driver): 5" (127 mm) fiberglass cones
- Tweeter (HF driver): 3/4” (19 mm) soft dome
- Version: Bluetooth®
- Specification Ver. 5.
- Frequency used: 2.4 GHz
- Modulation FH-SS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Supported Bluetooth profiles A2DP, AVRCP
- Supported Codec SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™, Qualcomm® aptX™ Low Latency
- Supported voltages AC 110 V — 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 25W
- Max dimensions (W ? D ? H) : 175 x 262 x 257 mm / 6.89” x 10.32” x 10.12”
- Power cord
- Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA)
- Speaker cord
- Bottom cushions
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for Use
- Warranty (for selected regions)
Introducing the Pioneer DJ DM-50D-BT, a 5" desktop monitor system with Bluetooth. Featuring a Class D amplifier for clean, crystal clear audio with a 2-way sound mode giving you the option of DJ mode or Production mode for optimum sound quality. Also, featuring a TRS input along with Bluetooth connectivity enabling you to connect wirelessly to your mobile device.
Advanced design for higher quality sound
Each DM Series speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to produce pure, balanced bass sound. You can also enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you are in the room thanks to the DECO convex diffusers, which have an advanced design compared to the original DM-40 speakers and help deliver crystal-clear high frequencies in every direction. When you need to turn up the volume, the woofer creates extra power and it’s perfectly aligned with the tweeter so you’ll hear all sound frequencies clearly. The grooves on the ducts same as DM-40 reduce air friction so that bass is tight and punchy, even if you position the speakers against a wall. Plus, the curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for clean audio at any volume level.
2-way sound mode optimized for DJing and music production
There’s no need to decide whether you want a set of monitors that are best for DJing or making music, because the DM Series speakers are perfect for both. Just flip the switch to choose either DJ mode or Production mode and the DSP settings will be optimized for the task, leaving you free to concentrate on your mix.
The Bluetooth® technology included in the DM-50D-BT enables you to easily pair your smartphone, mobile device, or PC / Mac and play high-quality tracks wirelessly.
Easy to use with different DJ or production equipment
With RCA and mini jack terminals you can connect different kinds of gear such as DJ controllers and mixers, ,the laptop or built-in soundcard you use for producing your own music. The DM-50D-BT and DM-50D models also feature a TRS input for even more compatibility. Connecting and disconnecting your headphones is simple via the socket on the front panel, and there’s no need to reach around the back of the speakers to adjust the volume because the level knob is also right in front of you.