Alesis M1Active 330 USB
- Integrated 16-bit (48kHz) USB audio interface for easy recording
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 3-inch aluminium low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 10W per channel output power; 20W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimises dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Bass Boost Switch
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 20kHz
- Output Power: 10 W RMS x2
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3.0" (76mm) woofer
- High-Frequency Driver: 0.75" (19mm) tweeter
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Connectors: (2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS or TS inputs (stereo pair) / (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS input
(2) RCA inputs (stereo pair, line-level) / (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS headphone output / (2) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TS audio connection between speakers / (1) USB Type-B port
- Power Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 45 W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 5.0" x 5.8" x 7.4" (127 x 147 x 188 mm)
- Weight 6.15 lbs. 2.8 kg
The Alesis M1Active 330 USB monitor speakers are ideal for beginner music producers and DJ's who are looking for a monitor speaker that produce an accurate and exceptional sound. Thse monitors also include a USB port so you can connect them directly to your laptop or computer. They can also be used for gaming, listening to music and for watching films and TV.
The Alesis Legacy
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, we've learned a thing or two about optimising sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from Alesis award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, the M1Active 330 USB Desktop Studio Monitors are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Housed in a custom-designed anti-resonant wooden cabinet engineered to provide natural bass, and featuring an elliptical waveguide with directional articulation technology, the Alesis M1Active 330USB provides pristine, defined sound whatever your multimedia project demands, M1Active 330USB delivers sound you can trust!
Exclusive Aluminium Woofers
The M1Active 330 USB studio monitors are equipped with 3 aluminium woofers that are lighter and stiffer than typical carbon-fibre, paper or glass-Aramid woofers, giving the M1Active 330 USB an even faster transient attack and more linear response through the bass and midrange. Additionally, a precision-designed waveguide provides high-frequency dispersion in a well-controlled, predictable pattern a sure fire guarantee of a wide, consistent listening sweet spot while simultaneously preventing random scatter of the sound. The smooth aerodynamic cabinet edge prevents objectionably-audible artefacts from edge diffraction and the flared front-firing bass ports eliminate distracting port turbulence from the speakers bass output.
Hassle-Free Connectivity at Your Fingertips
The Alesis M1Active 330 USB speakers are not only substantial audio monitors, but also serve as a convenient audio interface. The M1Active 330 USB speakers enable you to play audio from your computer, as well as record audio in professional studio grade resolution. Line-level turntables, keyboards, guitar effects, DJ mixers, or standard CD and tape players can all easily connect directly to the M1Active 330 USB speakers - simply plug in the USB cable to your computer and you are set to record No special drivers required.
Turn up the Bass!
Looking to add deep, driving bass to your sound output? The Alesis M1Active 330 USB features a Bass Boost switch giving users the option to enhance the overall bass response of the monitors a perfect solution for nuisance room acoustics or simply energizing your listening experience. With the Alesis M1Active 330 USB, the core functionality you demand is thoughtfully included, all in a style-driven package that guarantees to enhance listening and aesthetic experiences alike.
I bought these speaker's and they arrived promptly as per usual, I have now set them up and they are pure quality, perfect to use at home.