Adam Audio T8V
5 Year Warranty Included!
- Tweeter: U-ART Tweeter
- Woofer: 1 x 8" polypropylen woofer, rear ported bass reflex design
- Built-in amplifiers: 2 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power:
- 70 W [Woofer]
- 20 W [Tweeter]
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu / -10 dBV
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz - 25 kHz
- Max. SPL at 1 m per pair: 118 dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
- Panel: Rear
- Control Options:
- Input switch
- +/- 2 dB High Shelf and Low Shelf filters
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR female, 1 x RCA female
- Power Rating: 150 W
- Weight: 9.8 kg [21.6 lb]
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 400 x 250 x 335mm [15.7" x 9.8" x 13.2"]
- AC Input Voltage: 100–240 V multi-range
- Warranty period: 5 years [2 year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional 3 years available with product registration]
- Delivery Contents: Power Cord, Quick Start Guide, Welcome Card
In the MyADAM area, ADAM customers also have the option of increasing the warranty period of their ADAM products from 2 to a total of 5 years.
Here we have the Adam Audio T8V studio monitor - the latest exciting addition to their T series. Anyone who is already familiar with this epic family of studio monitors will be thrilled to know that you can now get the same professional quality build and audio but with the added boost of an 8" polypropylene woofer. Combine this with the U-Art ribbon tweeter and you've got a sound quality that will delight even the most demanding producers - and all at a price that's realistic. And if this isn't enough to convince you - Adam Audio are also offering a 5 year warranty!
The T8V is an affordable, professional 2-way powered studio monitor with an 8" woofer and ADAM Audio's latest addition to the T Series. Designed around the same technology, features and build quality as its smaller siblings, the T8V provides best-in-class characteristics and sound performance.
The T8V impresses with a multitude of features that bring real benefits to the user: The U-ART tweeter's 4:1 velocity transfer ratio, in combination with the new Class D amplifiers' high dynamic range, yield respective max. peak SPL of 118 dB per pair. The tweeter, which extends up to 25 kHz, works as a team with the HPS Waveguide. This allows an optimal radiation of the high frequencies, which means the advantage of a more controlled, larger usable sweet spot during monitoring. With a bass extension down to 33 Hz, the T8V is especially suitable for users who produce bass-heavy music.
The T8V is the perfect studio speaker for those who have always wanted to work with an 8" monitor from ADAM Audio, but where budgets have been insufficient. The 5-year warranty gives users additional security and the certainty of having purchased a quality product.