Yamaha DXR15 mkII (Pair) & DXS15 mkII (Pair) plus Poles & Cables
7 Year Warranty on Yamaha Speakers!
Yamaha DXR15 mkII Features and Specifications
- Yamaha ingenuity and NEXO expertise combine for a new lineup of DXRs
- Less Weight, More Power:
- Custom-Designed Transducers improved : All DXR mkII Series transducers were meticulously selected and thoroughly customized to deliver ultimate performance.
- Wide Dispersion Constant Directivity Horn: The larger HF transducer is mounted to an all-new 90 x 60 degrees constant directivity horn, designed with the goal of minimising radiation pattern deterioration in oblique directions as more conventional horns are prone to doing.
- The Power of "D": Combined with Yamahas advanced analog signal processing and acoustic technologies, the "Power of "D" delivers ultimate performance.
- Ultra-Precise 48Bit DSP Processing for High-Definition Sound: All full range models feature Yamaha's proprietary FIR-X tuning utilising linear phase FIR* filters for the crossover network.
- Intelligent Dynamic Control for Consistent Clarity at Any Output Level: D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multi-band compressor that gives you powerful and consistent sound throughout all output levels.
- Extensive DSP Protection Functions for Maximum Output
- High-Efficiency 1100W Class-D Amplifiers: All DXR mkII Series loudspeakers are equipped with highly efficient Class-D amplifiers that were optimally designed to match the DXRmkII's HF and LF transducers.
- Intelligent Onboard 3-Channel Mixer: The DXR mkII Series features a flexible onboard mixer with a variety of input, making it ideal for simple vocal/ instrument amplification.
- Durable, Compact ABS Enclosures: DXR mkII Series is moulded in rugged, non-resonant ABS enclosures and are designed to dampen down vibrations caused by high output levels, producing less distortion and superior sonic quality.
- Symmetrical Enclosure Design for Mirror-Mode Floor Monitoring: The DXR15mkII and DXR12mkII's enclosure design enables mirror-mode monitor placement that creates a symmetrical sound field for the performer with a larger, more defined "sweet spot".
- Dual-Angle Pole Mount Socket: The DXR mkII's pole mount socket offers two positions - 0 degrees and 7 degrees - to direct the acoustic energy away from reflective surfaces and on to your audience where it belongs.
- Rigging Points for Standard Eye-Bolts and Optional U-Brackets:
- 7 year warranty
- Speaker type: 15" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 49Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage:
- H: 90 degrees
- V: 60 degrees
- LF: Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm:1.75", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Neodymium
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 134dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 ( Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 445 x 700 x 380mm | 17 4/8 x 27 4/8 x 15"
- Net weight: 21.8kg | 48.1lbs
- Accessories: UB-DXR15 (U-bracket)
- Others: Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
Yamaha DXS15 MKII Features and Specifications
- 15" powered subwoofer with 1020W class-D power amplifier
- High-output 15" woofer with a band-pass design cabinet for superior bass response and a maximum 135dB SPL
- 40Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Plywood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized for maximum sound quality
- Cardioid mode for bass management onstage
- Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120 Hz)
- M20 and Ø35 mm dual pole sockets
- Optional Speaker Wheels (SPW-1) and Speaker Cover(SPCVR-DXS152)
- 7 year warranty
- 15" powered subwoofer, Band-pass type (-10dB) - 40 Hz - 150 Hz
- 15" cone, 2.5" voice coil
- Dynamic:1020W / Continuous: 800W
- 135 dB SPL
- INPUT: XLR3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR-3-32 x 2(THROUGH or HPF POST)
- D-XSUB: BOOST, XTD LF, NORMAL
- Natural convection
- 100V 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- W 480 mm (18.90)
- H 611 mm (24.06)
- D 614 mm (24.17)
- Net weight 36.0 kg (79.4lbs)
This brilliant value bundle is for a pair of Yamaha DXR15 mkII PA speakers with two DXS15 mkII subwoofers as well as speaker poles and XLR cables for a complete set up with a fantastic sound. Altogether this fantastic package comes with:
- 2x Yamaha DXR15 mkII
- 2x Yamaha DXS15 MKII
- 2x M20 Speaker Poles
- 4x 6m XLR Cables
The Yamaha speakers also come with a 7 year warranty when you apply within 30 days!
Yamaha DXR15 mkII
We bring you the Yamaha DXR15 mkII; the biggest PA speaker in Yamaha's new DXR mkII range. As you may have guessed the DXR mkIIs are an updated version of the popular DXR series and make for a versatile group of live speakers with an amazing quality of audio. The Yamaha DXR15 mkII is made of a sturdy polymer with a satin black finish that will look great in any setting, and can also be turned on its side and used as a wedge. The 15" woofer delivers an impressively deep, rich bass that works beautifully with the 1.75" super lightweight Neodymium HF driver to give you an amazing range of sound.
DXR15mkII 15" 2-way Powered Loudspeaker including 7 Year warranty
The DXR15mkII achieves class-leading maximum SPL of 134dB and full bandwidth performance by combining a powerful Class-D amplifier with a high-power woofer and Yamaha's cutting edge technologies. Throw in some D-CONTOUR and you'll feel like you're using a subwoofer.
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75" Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity youve come to expect from the DXR Series... only MORE.
Yamaha DXS15 MKII
The Yamaha DXS15 is a professional 15" active powered subwoofer, which provides an amazing 1020W of power and is great for venues such as bars, clubs and if you're a mobile DJ! It's easy to transport and set up. If you're looking for more low end bass performance then this subwoofer is the answer to your search!
7 Year Warranty Included
The new DXS15 MKII capable of producing tight, thunderous low frequencies as low as 40Hz and a maximum SPL of 135dB, this updated model's optimized band-pass design and state-of-the-art DSP ensure the extremely high power output is focused, powerful, and distortion-free
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers
The DXSs high-performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, and a maximum SPL of 135dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy. Both the DXS15 MKII and DXS12 MKII can produce 3dB more SPL than previous models.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high-output woofer of DXS18 features a 4" voice coil magnet and delivers powerful, well-defined, low-frequency bass with minimal distortion. The DXS12 MKII and DXS15 MKII both feature 2.5" voice coil magnets.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure
All DXS Series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design to reduce unwanted vibrations and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound. We've also designed a very durable plywood enclosure which, when combined with the band-pass configuration, tested better than the traditional bass-reflex design and reduced distortion considerably, making it possible to achieve a higher SPL.
Rugged coating for superior protection
Enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
Compact and portable design enclosure
Just as impressive as the high output at their disposal is the compact portability and lightweight construction that houses the DXS Series' awesome power. The DXS MKII models in particular have shed 2kg and 3kg compared to their 15 and 12 predecessors respectively, making it easier than ever to load up, set up, or tear down your PA.
Dual pole socket
For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
Because low frequencies can be omnidirectional, controlling the output directivity of a systems bottom end can be a challenge, with the sound pressure hitting the stage often being equal to that of its intended FOH audience. For setups consisting of two or more DXS subwoofers, selecting the newly developed Cardioid Mode effectively decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a cleaner stage monitoring environment and a more pronounced bass experience for the audience.
D-XSUB Bass Processing
Powerful D-XSUB processing gives you total control of your low frequency. NORMAL mode gives you the ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a tighter and more focused bass. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers a low frequency extension unheard of from smaller cabinets. Take your full-range system to the next level with the power and versatility of DXS Series active subwoofers.
Crossover switching allows users to seamlessly match DXS subwoofers with any of Yamahas full-range powered speakers by selecting the cutoff frequency best suited to the models in their speaker array (up to 120Hz).