Yamaha DXR10 (Pair) with DXS12 mk 2 with Stands and Cables
7-Year Yamaha Warranty!
Yamaha DXR10 mkII:
- Yamaha ingenuity and NEXO expertise combine for a new lineup of DXRs
- Less Weight, More Power:
- Custom-Designed Transducers improved : All DXR mkII Series transducers were meticulously selected and thoroughly customized to deliver ultimate performance.
- Wide Dispersion Constant Directivity Horn: The larger HF transducer is mounted to an all-new 90 x 60 degrees constant directivity horn, designed with the goal of minimising radiation pattern deterioration in oblique directions as more conventional horns are prone to doing.
- The Power of "D": Combined with Yamahas advanced analog signal processing and acoustic technologies, the "Power of "D" delivers ultimate performance.
- Ultra-Precise 48Bit DSP Processing for High-Definition Sound: All full range models feature Yamaha's proprietary FIR-X tuning utilising linear phase FIR* filters for the crossover network.
- Intelligent Dynamic Control for Consistent Clarity at Any Output Level: D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multi-band compressor that gives you powerful and consistent sound throughout all output levels.
- Extensive DSP Protection Functions for Maximum Output
- High-Efficiency 1100W Class-D Amplifiers: All DXR mkII Series loudspeakers are equipped with highly efficient Class-D amplifiers that were optimally designed to match the DXRmkII's HF and LF transducers.
- Intelligent Onboard 3-Channel Mixer: The DXR mkII Series features a flexible onboard mixer with a variety of input, making it ideal for simple vocal/ instrument amplification.
- Durable, Compact ABS Enclosures: DXR mkII Series is moulded in rugged, non-resonant ABS enclosures and are designed to dampen down vibrations caused by high output levels, producing less distortion and superior sonic quality.
- Symmetrical Enclosure Design for Mirror-Mode Floor Monitoring: The DXR15mkII and DXR12mkII's enclosure design enables mirror-mode monitor placement that creates a symmetrical sound field for the performer with a larger, more defined "sweet spot".
- Dual-Angle Pole Mount Socket: The DXR mkII's pole mount socket offers two positions - 0 degrees and 7 degrees - to direct the acoustic energy away from reflective surfaces and on to your audience where it belongs.
- Rigging Points for Standard Eye-Bolts and Optional U-Brackets:
- 7 Year Warranty
- Speaker type: 10" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 56Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage:
- H: 90 degrees
- V: 60 degrees
- LF: Diameter: 10" cone, Voice Coil:v2", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm: 1.75", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Neodymium
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 90W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 305 x 502 x 310mm | 12 x 19 6/8 x 12 2/8"
- Net weight: 13.9kg (30.6lbs)
- Accessories: UB-DXR10 (U-bracket)
- Others: Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
Yamaha DXS12 MKII:
- 12" powered subwoofer with 1020W class-D power amplifier
- High-output 12 woofer with a band-pass design cabinet for superb bass response with a maximum 134dB SPL
- 42Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small to medium-sized applications
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Plywood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized for minimal distortion
- Cardioid mode for bass management onstage
- Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120 Hz)
- M20 and Ø35 mm dual pole sockets
- 7 year warranty
- Speaker Type: 12" powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 42 Hz - 150 Hz
- Components: LF: 12" cone, 2.5" voice coil
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1020W / Continuous: 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 134 dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR3-32 x 2(Parallel with INPUT)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST,XTENDED-LF, OFF
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 567 x 570 mm / 15.75" x 22.32" x 22.44"
- Weight: 30 kg / 66.1 lbs
Here we the Yamaha DXR10 paired with the DSX12 MKII in this fantastic value for money bundle, ideal for PA venues and mobile DJ's. Included in this package is:
- 2x Yamaha DXR10
- 1x Yamaha DXS12 MKII
- 1x Tripod Stands with Bags
- 3x Male XLR to Female XLR Cables
These Yamaha Speakers come with a 7 year warranty if you apply within 30 days!
Yamaha DXR10 mkII:
Introducing the Yamaha DXR10 mkII PA speaker from the updated DXR mkII series based on the incredible DXRs. This time Yamaha have teamed up with NEXO; a company dedicated to innovative loudspeaker research and development, to create this incredible speaker which features incredibly precise 48 bit DSP processing that gives you better imaging and clarity than your average crossover than doesn't use Yamaha's FIR-X tuning. The DXR10 mkII also includes an upgraded 1.75" Neodymium HF driver that is not only super lightweight but also produces accurate high range frequencies up to 20kHz.
DXR10mkII 10" 2-way Powered Loudspeaker including a 7 year warranty
Portable, yet capable of producing an astonishing 132 dB SPL, the DXR10mkII's compact, functional design makes it ideal for a wide range of applications. Whether providing simple vocal/instrument amplification, very powerful floor monitoring or comprising a compact SR system - the DXR10mkII delivers without compromising sound quality and power.
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75" Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity youve come to expect from the DXR Series... only MORE.
Yamaha DXS12 MKII:
The Yamaha DXS12 MKII is the upgraded version of the legendary DXS12 subwoofer from Yamaha. Continuing Yamahas 40 year professional audio tradition of combining new technology and serious bass performance they sound absolutely fantastic! This compact subwoofer provides minimum distortion even at maxmium sound pressure levels and is a truley wonderful subwoofer.
7 Year Warranty Included
For smaller venues or temporary sound reinforcement setups that require serious power with a professional edge, look no further than this compact powerhouse. The new DXS12mkII is equipped with an upgraded 1020W power amplifier producing an impressive 134dB and reaching as low as 42Hz producing clean, clear, heart-stopping bass that defies its lightweight construction. Try selecting our D-XSUB BOOST or XTENDED LF low frequency processing settings, turn up the volume, and watch the eyes widen and jaws drop. All this in a small, easy to install enclosure. Listeners will need to search for the source of this much low frequency performance.
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers
The DXSs high-performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, and a maximum SPL of 135dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy. Both the DXS15mkII and DXS12mkII can produce 3dB more SPL than previous models.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure
All DXS Series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design to reduce unwanted vibrations and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound. We've also designed a very durable plywood enclosure which, when combined with the band-pass configuration, tested better than the traditional bass-reflex design and reduced distortion considerably, making it possible to achieve a higher SPL.
Rugged Coating for Superior Protection
Enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
Dual Pole Socket
For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
Because low frequencies can be omnidirectional, controlling the output directivity of a systems bottom end can be a challenge, with the sound pressure hitting the stage often being equal to that of its intended FOH audience. For setups consisting of two or more DXS subwoofers, selecting the newly developed Cardioid Mode effectively decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a cleaner stage monitoring environment and a more pronounced bass experience for the audience.
D-XSUB Bass Processing
Powerful D-XSUB processing gives you total control of your low frequency. NORMAL mode gives you the ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a tighter and more focused bass. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers a low frequency extension unheard of from smaller cabinets. Take your full-range system to the next level with the power and versatility of DXS Series active subwoofers.