Yamaha DBR10 Speaker (Pair) with Stands & Cables Package
- Custom designed transducers and wide-dispersion constant directivity horn
- DSP Features of DSR-Series
- FIR-X tuningTM simultaneously optimizes frequency and phase response
- Multiband dynamic processor for consistent clarity at any output Level
- Extensive DSP protection functions for maximum output level
- 2-channel mixer with XLR, TRS Phone and RCA inputs
- 50°degree wedge angle & symmetrical mirror-mode floor monitoring
- 3x M8 Rigging Points for standard eye-bolts (Brackets available as an option)
- Speaker type: 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 55Hz – 20kHz
- Coverage: H90 x V60
- LF: 10" Cone
- HF: 1" diaphragm
- Crossover: 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:700 W (LF: 500 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 325 W (LF: 260 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum SPL: 129dB
- Power consumption: 60W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 308mm (12.1") x 493mm (19.4") x 289mm (11.4")
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
This excellemt value Yamaha speaker kit includes:
- 2x Yamaha DBR10 Speakers
- 1x Gorilla GSS-KIT Speaker Stand Kit
- 2x 6m Male XLR to Female XLR Cables
The fantastic Yamaha DBR Series is the follow-up to the highly-regarded DSR and DXR Series. They feature the same state-of-the-art DSP technology inherited from their predecessors, ensuring superior performance and versatility, and safe, consistent operation.
Yamaha's innovative FIR-X tuning utilizes linear phase FIR filters for the crossover, achieving more accurate and smooth response for outstanding clarity and imaging, while D-CONTOUR dynamic multi-band processing applies optimized settings for either front-of-house or floor monitoring applications.
The DBR also employs many of the same protection functions used in our top-class TXn Series professional power amplifiers, assuring reliable operation for extended durations of usage.
Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time.
The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level.
Comprised of 10, 12 and 15 models, each DBR loudseaker is housed in a newly designed, durable, lightweight cabinet optimized for FOH sound, floor-monitoring and even rigged applications.
Whether you're powering your bands live performance, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event, be prepared for DBR Series speakers to take your performance to the next level.
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.