LD Systems ICOA 12A (x2) with Stands and Covers
LD Systems ICOA 12A Features and Specifications
- A genuine all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications
- 126 dB max. SPL and 1200 W peak power
- Vertical and horizontal use thanks to coaxial design with rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn
- Horn-loaded woofer
- DynX DSP with 4 presets, 3-band EQ and delay function
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers plus mono mix output; Bluetooth streaming with the BT model
- 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0 degrees and 5 degrees tilt angle, 55 degrees monitor angle with sturdy stand
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal protection of the speaker
- 4 aluminium grips with ergonomic, rubber surface
- Extensive, optionally available accessories for installation and transport
- 2 year warranty included
- Product type: PA loudspeaker
- Type: Actives
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 12"
- Woofer size: 304.8 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Horn: BEM optimized CD Horn
- HF driver dimensions: 1"
- HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Custom-made
- HF driver voice coil: 1"
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4 mm
- Amplifier: Class D
- Dispersion (H x V): 90 degrees x 50 degrees
- RMS: 300 W
- Peak power: 1200 W
- Frequency response: 50 - 20000 Hz
- Crossover frequency kHz: 2 kHz
- Max. SPL (peak): 126 dB
- Protection circuits: Multiband limiter, over voltage, over-current, thermal overload
- Controls: 2 x gain, On / off switch, Rotary/push encoder
- Indicators: LC display
- Mic/ line inputs: 2
- Mic-/ Line Input Connectors: 6.3 mm jack Combination sockets (symmetrical), XLR
- Line inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: 3.5 mm TRS
- Line outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: SMPS
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Ambient temperature ( in operation ): 0 - 40 degrees C
- Operating voltage: 100 V - 240 V AC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Relative Humidity: < 80 %, not condensing
- Fuse: T4AL 250 V
- Cabinet material: polypropylene
- Cabinet construction: vented
- tripod flange: 32 degrees F , 36mm flange , 5 degrees
- Monitor angle: 55 degrees
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 375 x 635 x 396mm
- Weight: 19.95 kg
- Accessories (included): Power cord
LD Systems ICOA 12A Protective Speaker Cover Features and Specifications
- Product type: PA Loudspeakers Accessories
- Type: Covers
- Material: Nylon 1680D
- Colour: Black
- Thickness of the Padding: 8mm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 630 x 380 x 400mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands Features and Specifications
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Weight: 6.5kg (aprox)
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
This is a fantastic package for a pair of LD Systems ICOA 12A PA speaker which come with two LD Systems speaker covers, plus a pair of PA speaker stands and two XLR cables; the perfect set up for any live performer. Altogether this bundle includes:
- 2x LD Systems ICOA 12A PA Speakers
- 2x LD Systems ICOA 12A Protective Speaker Cover
- 2x Gorilla PA Speaker Stands
- 1x Gorilla Speaker Stand Carry Bag
- 2x 6m XLR Cables
LD Systems ICOA 12A
This full-range loudspeaker impresses with its outstanding sound, even at low frequencies. The LD Systems ICOA 12 A by LD Systems is a genuine all-rounder that offers unparalleled features for its class. Its coaxial design, rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn and extensive and precisely calibrated DynX DSP presets make this aktive 12" loudspeaker exceptionally flexible.
The outstanding bass reproduction from the horn-loaded woofer makes the LD ICOA 12 A the ideal choice for musicians, bands, entertainers and dance schools. It also allows DJs to play sets without the need for a subwoofer. Deployed vertically, the speaker impresses as a satellite; horizontally, it's excellent in suspended systems or as a floor monitor. The efficient class-D power amplifier delivers 126 dB max. SPL and 300 W RMS performance.
Drawing on DynX DSP technology by LD Systems, the speaker delivers perfect performance with maximum clarity and power under all conditions. 4 presets, a 3-band EQ and a delay function facilitate optimal adjustment of the sound to the venue conditions. The 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers, plus mono mix output, allow a variety of signal sources to be connected.
Thanks to its shock-resistant front grille and ideal 55 degrees tilt angle, the LD ICOA 12 A is also outstanding as a floor monitor. Placed vertically, the 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment offers the choice of a 0 degrees or 5 degrees tilt angle for optimally adapting the system to the local acoustic environment.
Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport are optionally available. 4 aluminium handles with an ergonomic rubber surface provide optimal grip when carrying the speaker.
LD Systems ICOA 12A Protective Speaker Cover
LD Systems ICOA 12A Protective Speaker Cover. This padded protective cover is made of durable, water-repellent 1680D nylon and lined 8mm thick to protect the ICOA speaker. The handle cut-outs are reinforced at the edges and are covered by a flap with Velcro fastener. A practical outside pocket offers plenty of space for accessories.
2 year warranty included.
Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.