Alto TX312 (Pair) w/ Stands, Cables & Carry Bag
- 700 Watts peak (350 Watts continuous) Class D power
- The 90 H x 60 V horn delivers greater coverage
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3dB boost
- Ground-lift switch removes unwanted hum or buzz
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Bringing to you the Alto TX312 paired with tripod stands and cables to give you this superb active speaker package. Improve your sound with these powerful speakers, a fantastic bundle to better your setup and it includes:
- 2x Alto TX312 Loudspeaker - 1-year Warranty
- 1x Tripod Speaker Stands with Bag - 1-year Warranty
- 2x Stagg XLR to XLR Cable - 1-year Warranty
Presenting to you, the Alto TX312 consisting of 700 watt Class D power providing high performance and precision that's built for continuous heavy-duty use. The trapezoidal design allows for versatile use whether you prefer upright or wedge monitor position.
Introducing the Alto TX312, a 700-watt powered speaker perfect for a variety of live sound situations. With the TX3 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilising much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX3 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
The TX312 features a bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a precision horn. The horn design of the TX3 Series improves high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90 ?H X 60 ?V radiation patternideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX312 is housed in a rugged, lightweight, easily transportable cabinet. The trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that a full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and its easy to see that the TX312 plays an indispensable role in your performance.