LD Systems Roadjack 10 Loudspeaker
LD Systems Roadjack 10 Specifications
- Product type: Battery-powered PA speaker
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 10 "
- Woofer size: 254 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- HF driver dimensions: (wide range) 3 "
- HF driver size: 76.2 mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Custom-made
- Amplifier: Class D
- RMS: 25 W
- Peak power: 100 W
- Frequency response: 65 - 18000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 96 dB
- Max. SPL: 117 dB
- Protection circuits: over-current, overload protection, short circuit
- Controls: AUX / MP3 switch, CD / Tape IN Level, Echo, high, low, Master Volume, Mic 1 Level, Mic 2 Level
- Indicators: Charge/battery status, Power
- Supported media: Bluetooth, SD Card, USB stick
- Supported formats: MP3 file, WMA file
- Media player controls: Mode (Menu / Bluetooth /SD / USB), Next Track, Play / Pause, Previous Track, Repeat, Stop
- Media player display elements: Lighted multifunctional LC display
- Line inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: 2 x RCA, 3.5 mm jack
- Mic inputs: 2
- Mic inputs: 3.5 mm jack, XLR
- Operating voltage: Switching power supply
- Operating voltage: 100 V - 120 V / 60 Hz, 220 V - 240 V AC / 50 Hz
- Rechargeable batteries: 12 V / 5 Ah
- Cabinet material: 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Width: 415 mm
- Height: 525 mm
- Depth: 328 mm
- Weight: 16,2 kg
- Other features: extendable handle, IR Remote for Media Player, Stand mount 36 mm, Transport casters, transport handle
The perfect sound-to-go package, the LD Systems Roadjack 10! A battery powered Bluetooth loudspeaker with 3 channel mixer including integrated reverb. Featuring built-in wheels and extension handle for easy portability to take your music anywhere. As well as Bluetooth music streaming capabilities the Roadjack 10 also includes support for SC card and USB storage devices.
With built-in wheels and extension handles for carting convenience the LDRJ10 active 2-way system is your mobile sound station. It is powered by a rechargeable battery pack for up to 20 hours of continuous operation and provides a 90 Hz – 18 kHz frequency response with 100 watts of peak output.
The LDRJ10's integrated mixer features 3 channels with individual volume controls, 2-band EQ, echo and master volume. Combo, 6.3 mm TRS jack, RCA and 3.5 mm TRS mini-jack connectors accommodate a wide variety of input sources.
A major feature permitting wireless streaming to the LDRJ10: the system sports a Bluetooth player which also supports SD card and USB storage devices. The player menu includes language selection and multiple genre specific EQ presets for instant sound adjustment.
The Roadjack 10 also features corners for cabinet protection, a stand mount insert and includes a convenient IR remote control.