Electro-Voice Evolve 50
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control, and monitor up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions.
- High-quality Bluetooth audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment.
- Ultra-wide 120 degrees horizontal coverage via custom designed waveguides and array-formed 40 degrees asymmetrical vertical coverage means all acoustical energy is directed towards both sitting and standing audiences.
- QuickSmartDSP provides best-in-class processing via EV's signature single-knob user interface with LCD.
- Ideal for portable applications. Lightweight and intuitive assembly via the magnet assisted sub pole make a quality performance easier than ever.
- Frequency response (-3 dB)1: 43 Hz-20 KHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB)1: 37 Hz-20 KHz
- Maximum SPL2: 127 dB
- Coverage (H x V): 120° x 40°
- Amplifier rating: 1000 W
- LF channel rating: 500 W
- HF channel rating: 500 W
- Crossover frequency: 200 Hz
- 2x XLR/TRS Combo Jack Input
- 1x 3.5 mm Input
- 1x Stereo RCA Input
- 1x Wireless Bluetooth® Audio Input
- 1x XLR THRU Output
- 1x XLR MIX OUT Output
- Sub: 15 mm plywood
- Column: Composite
- Pole: Aluminum
- Grille: Steel with black or white powder coat
- Color: Black or white
- Dimensions (HxWxD): mm (in)
- Sub: 530 x 345 x 471 (20.9 x 13.6 x 18.5)
- Column: 825 x 102 x 172 (32.5 x 4.0 x 6.9)
- Pole: 929 x 48.5 x 55 (36.6 x 1.9 x 2.2)
- Net weight:
- Sub: 44.66 lb (20.3 kg)
- Column: 10.34 lb (4.7 kg)
- Pole: 2.75 lb (1.25 kg)
- Sub cover:: 0.9 lb (0.4 kg)
- Bag for column and pole: 1.87 (0.85 kg)
- Shipping weight Sub box: 50.71 lb (23 kg)
- Column box: 18.30 lb (8.3 kg)
- Power consumption3: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.5-0.6 A
The Electro-Voice Evolve 50 is a lightweight and portable PA speaker system, perfect for mobile DJs and gigging musicians. The system includes a 12" subwoofer and 8 x 3.5" column speaker. The Evolve 50 system is designed to be easily transported and quickly set up.
The three handle design on the subwoofer and convenient included carry case for the sub pole and column array provide minimal resistance to getting excellent, professional sound anywhere you need it. Installation is made easier via the symmetrical aluminium subwoofer pole with an integrated wire assembly. The connection is secured by the magnetic assisted latching system, which magnetically locks the sub pole in place.
The EVOLVE 50 Portable Column System is a three component loudspeaker system powered by a 1000 W Class-D amplifier and driven by Electro-Voice's QuickSmartDSP. The system consists of a 15 mm wooden, ported, powered subwoofer enclosure that houses a 12" subwoofer capable of a functional frequency output down to 37 Hz. The bi-directional aluminum pole's connection to the subwoofer is secured using a magnet, and the column array is gravity-held to the sub pole. The signal is internally routed to the components. Eight 3.5" neodymium drivers in the column array coupled with the 12" subwoofer delivers up to 127 dB SPL. The eight composite waveguides control high frequencies with 120° of horizontal coverage, and 40° of asymmetrical (down-facing) vertical coverage to ensure suitable output for sitting and standing audiences. The sub pole and column array come prepackaged in a carrying bag.
The processing engine allows for easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), output delay, phantom power (+15V), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
The new Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application utilizes Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology for the wireless configuration, control, and monitoring of up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously. High resolution Bluetooth® audio streaming adds convenience for wireless music playback in breakout rooms, intermission, and musical accompaniment.