HK Audio Polar 10
- Fully featured and user-friendly powered full range column system
- An integrated 24-bit DSP that delivers a consistent audio image across the whole frequency range, serving up rich sound with low distortion for fatigue-free listening experience
- Five user presets tailored to dial in the right sound for every situation and venue
- 10’’ subwoofer for powerful, snappy and low-ranging bass performance
- A 2000 watt, Class D power amplifier with great headroom and perfect dynamic response
- An integrated four-channel mixing console featuring versatile connection options, Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming and high-
- contrast auto-dimming display
- Ships with carry bag for column and padded cover for subwoofer
- Five-year HK Audio warranty upon registration at manufacturers website.
- System power: 2,000 watts
- Frequency response: 38 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 126 dB
- Premium subwoofer with a 10” long-excursion woofer
- Four-channel mixer: 2 x Mic/Line, 1 x Instrument, 1 x Aux
- 24-bit DSP controller, integrated display
- 3-band master EQ with semi-parametric mids
- Three sound modes (Music, Voice, DJ)
- Five programmable user presets
- Extra wide coverage angle (120°)
- Configurable for floor or stage setup
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming
- Including gig bag for the columnar elements and a cover for the subwoofer
We bring to you the HK Audio Polar 10 a brilliant sound experience featuring a built in 4 channel mixer. Bring your stage alive with this fantastic column system.
Please note: This item comes with 1 year warranty (5 year warranty via registration with manufacturer)
The new POLAR 10 column system is perfectly tailored to the exacting demands of musicians and DJs, as well as a wide range of audiovisual applications in business, schools, churches, and more.
POLAR 10s 24-bit DSP and high-grade speaker components deliver exceptionally clear and natural sound from 38 Hz up to 20 kHz. The premium subwoofer design and 2,000 watts of high power amping ensure an XXL sound experience from whisper-quiet to massive volumes.
A wide coverage angle of 120° and an outstanding resistance to feedback make it easy to position POLAR 10 in any venue. It can even be placed directly behind the performer, meaning no separate stage monitors are required. POLAR 10 delivers high SPL on the dancefloor, full, rich sound in the first rows and gentle, conversation-friendly volume in the back of the venue.
The onboard 4-channel mixing console offers two mic/line channels, a dedicated instrument channel, e.g. for acoustic guitar, and an Aux channel for music players, as well as Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Streaming options. Users favourite POLAR 10 settings can be stored in five individual user presets. The new E.A.S. connection system makes cables obsolete and guarantees easy setup, while ensuring POLAR 10 sits securely and stably in any location.
AN XXL AUDIO EXPERIENCE
The 24-bit DSP, paired with premium speakers, delivers exceptionally transparent, natural sound across the entire frequency range, from thumping lows to shimmering highs.
A generously appointed 2,000-watt power amp drives the 1 CD horn, high-performance midrange drivers and a specially developed, long-throw bass woofer housed in an acoustically engineered wood cabinet. This combination serves up an XXL audio experience in every scenario.
Anything goes, from sedate background music to accompany dinner to romping, stomping sound for the spirited high point of the event.
SWEET SOUND ALL AROUND
With its expansive 120° throw pattern and remarkable feedback resistance, POLAR 10 goes wherever you want it, be that on stage or in the room. In many cases, you can do without a stage monitor altogether. POLAR 10 can also be easily set up on raised stages and the like, simply by removing the lower column element which is a spacer to keep its directivity aligned with your audience. Loud on the dance floor, assertive in the front rows and conversation-friendly at the back of the room, POLAR 10s sound pressure gradually tapers to treat everyone in the room to a satisfying sonic experience.
Positioning POLAR 10 in any venue is incredibly simple due to the systems wide angle of sound dispersion, its homogeneous volume distribution, and its excellent resistance to feedback.
When POLAR 10 is placed on the floor, the subwoofer, the spacer and the mid/high unit provide the ideal vertical orientation for a standing and/or sitting audience. When set up on a raised stage, the optimum height is achieved by removing the spacer.
BUILT-IN FOUR-CHANNEL MIXER
The built-in four-channel mixer provides plenty of connections for many applications two channels for microphone or line signals, a special instrument channel, for an acoustic guitar or similar, and an Aux channel for pre-recorded music.
POLAR 10 also renders audio streams wirelessly via Bluetooth 5.0, which has four times the range of earlier versions.
Three sound modes (Music, Speech, and DJ) and the semi-parametric master EQ allow users to simply and effectively adjust POLAR 10s sound. In addition, up to five sound settings can be stored as User Presets, which can be recalled when needed.
For events in extremely large rooms or outdoors, POLAR 10 can be conveniently used as a delay speaker. Using the integrated display, users can set the distance from the main PA to the POLAR 10 system, and the DSP automatically calculates the appropriate delay time.
The volume controls for the four channels, the master volume and the subwoofer are directly accessible in all operating situations. Settings that are required less frequently, such as the semi-parametric master EQ, are accessed via a rotary push-button and the easily readable display.
The newly-developed E.A.S. Connect System connects POLAR 10s three main components comfortably, safely and without wobbling; cables are not required.
POLAR 10 comes complete with a padded gig bag for the two columnar elements and a padded protective cover for the subwoofer.
Naturally, you can use two POLAR 10 systems to configure a stereo setup.