Citronic CASA-12BA Active Subwoofer
Citronic CASA-12BA Features:
- Compact and lightweight design
- 15mm MDF cabinets with hard-wearing paint finish
- 2 x side carry handles
- 35mm pole mount socket
Citronic CASA-12BA Specifications:
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Construction: 15mm MDF with durable texture paint finish
- Hardware: 2 x side carry handles + 35mm pole mount socket
- Amplifier : construction: Class D
- Line inputs: L+R balanced XLR
- Line outputs: L+R balanced XLR & L+R link XLR
- Controls: Output level, phase switch, high pass x-over (output)
- Sub driver: 12"
- Voice coil: 2.5"
- Output power: rms: 400W
- Output power: max.: 700W
- Peak output: 1400W
- SPL max.: 122.0dB
- Frequency response: 55 - 150Hz
- Dimensions: 480 x 450 x 380mm
- Weight: 18.86kg
Standard 1-year warranty
Bringing to you the Citronic CASA-12BA active subwoofer with 400W Rms power, constructed in 15mm MDF that's braced and ported for maximum strength and SPL delivery in a compact and lightweight design. Also featuring enough line inputs and outputs for a range of installations for any situation.
Lightweight yet powerful active subwoofer units with inbuilt class D amplifiers. Each cabinet is constructed from 15mm MDF with integral side handles for easy portability and 35mm socket to accommodate a mounting pole. The high flex sub driver is front-loaded with a protective steel grille to deliver powerful transients and add warmth to any sound system. The class D amplifier section has stereo line inputs and outputs to allow use either as a mono sub with stereo tops or a matching sub for each top speaker. Line inputs have a parallel Link output to pass the signal onto further active speakers and a pair of line outputs with switchable high pass filter to connect to active top cabinets. A phase switch is included to help avoid sound cancellation and time-align multiple speaker setups. Designed as a perfect match for the CASA series speakers and equally at home with other active full range cabinets.