Citronic CASA-12B Passive Subwoofer 400Wrms
Citronic CASA-12B Features:
- Compact and lightweight design
- 15mm MDF cabinets with hard-wearing paint finish
- 2 x side carry handles
- Low pass filtered or direct input
- 35mm pole mount socket
Citronic CASA-12B Specifications:
- Construction: 15mm MDF with durable texture paint finish
- Hardware: 2 x side carry handles + 35mm pole mount socket
- Connection: 2 x SPK socket
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sub driver: 12"
- Voice coil: 2.5"
- Power handling : rms: 400W
- Power handling : max: 700W
- SPL max.: 122.0dB
- Frequency response: 55Hz - 2.0kHz
- Dimensions: 480 x 450 x 380mm
- Weight: 14kg
Standard 1-year warranty
Bringing to you the Citronic CASA-12B Passive Subwoofer, giving you 400 of RMS power with 12 inch sub driver and 2.5 inch voice coil. Constructed in 15mm MDF, this lightweight and compact design will match beautifully with the CASA PA range.
Lightweight subwoofer cabinets with minimal footprint and very capable power handling. Each cabinet is constructed from 15mm MDF with integral side handles for easy portability and 35mm socket to accommodate a mounting pole. The high flex sub driver is front-loaded with a protective steel grille to deliver powerful transients and add warmth to any sound system. Output from a power amplifier is via Speakon leads to sockets on the rear panel. Designed as a perfect match for the CASA range of PA cabinets and equally at home as part of any high energy sound reinforcement setup.